Gaming Sales Thread

So I figured this thread would be useful for everyone. Please feel free to post sales on GOG, Steam, etc.

GOG just started their Monstrous Winter sale and for it they're giving away copies of NWN 1 + all it's expansions for free. Get it now while you can https://www.gog.com/ .

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

This is actually a really good idea for a thread Helio. Especially for a forumite like me who is almost useless at keeping tabs on sales and clearances.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

So I figured this thread would be useful for everyone. Please feel free to post sales on GOG, Steam, etc.

GOG just started their Monstrous Winter sale and for it they're giving away copies of NWN 1 + all it's expansions for free. Get it now while you can https://www.gog.com/ .

Doesn't have games I care about (or already own) 0/10 - will not buy from again (even though I never did).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Doesn't have games I care about (or already own) 0/10 - will not buy from again (even though I never did).

I didn't start this thread for a critique and I most certainly don't need this thread going of topic within 2 posts. Either add something relevant to thread or don't and leave.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Calm down dude, I was just making a joke. Also, what's there to add? You posted a link saying "sales here, get your sales". There's nothing to add there. It's great that there's a thread dedicated to sales, but Selfsurprise just said that.

Should've made this thread a few days ago when the Steam autumn sale was still going on

Then again, you don't use steam, so...

Calm down dude, I was just making a joke. Also, what's there to add? You posted a link saying "sales here, get your sales". There's nothing to add there. It's great that there's a thread dedicated to sales, but Selfsurprise just said that.

Weren't you the one ragging on me for doing the whole "calm down, it's just a joke" thing? At least have some consistency.

the name's riley

The difference, guy who can't stay away, your joke was "hahaha I unfriended you, that's high-larious". Mine was "I'm jokingly going to give them a shitty score because of a nitpick". Yours was "I'mma be an asshole to you, and act like no negative consequences will come from it, and when they do, be shocked by it." Mine was "it's harmless stupid humor that shouldn't have any negative consequences because I'm not harming anyone/thing".

guy who can't stay away

Don't blame me, I have no other contact with Helio or Selfsurprise

And this isn't the place to argue, take it to PM if you want to respond to me.

the name's riley

DID SOMEONE SAY NEVERWINTER NIGHTS

I'M GETTING IT RIGHT NAO

... *ahem*

Yeah, you can tell that this is one of my all-time favorites XD

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Origin seems to be having it's own sales as well but I can't say how wide it is or how good the deals are since there's only 2 games I'm really looking at: Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2. They're both 33% off putting them at $40 which is nothing special but since I want to play both I'm gonna give myself 1 purchase, just not sure which one I want more. I'm leaning toward Titanfall 2 since I heard they took the complaints about the first one to heart.

GoG also seems to be setting up for a winter sale if it hasn't already started.

Retired Forum Moderator

There is a deal going on on Steam: full Serious Sam pack for, uh... *looks up the price in USD, since he lives in Russia* ...10 dollars for the Complete Pack

And might as well mention that there is also a Winter Sale on Steam, lasts until 2nd of January

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Deals seem better this time too. last couple of years the sales have been disappointed but I'm seeing a lot more 60%+ off deals on quite a few titles including thing's I've been interested in.

Retired Forum Moderator

Got Doom (2016) for $18.99 on Green Man Gaming

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

Mass Effect 2 is currently On the House in Origin. Meaning that it's free

Got it on Origin, even though I own it on Steam

God bless

EA really is underappreciated, considering their customer service and business practices are far exceeding Valve's nowadays.

the name's riley

God bless

EA really is underappreciated, considering their customer service and business practices are far exceeding Valve's nowadays.

I can get why they get a lot of flack though considering they've made a lot of bad decisions over the years. But I have nothing against their service.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com