Questions for January 2017 Videochat

Sign in to follow this  

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Another thread has been setup over at reddit HERE if you have questions or topics you want me to discuss in the next videochat on January 7th, 4pm EST at twitch.tv/rossbroadcast. You can still ask questions by other means, but I'm going to prioritize the reddit ones since at least I'll have some sense of what people want discussed the most. Also, I'd like to request now and in the future to limit any questions to 2-3 max per person.

COMMENTS

Ross what's going on with Dead Game News? It's been a while since you posted a Dead Game News video.

What do you suspect you'll be doing after the Movie is finished? I know that's kind of like asking where do you see yourself in 5 years. But a rough idea as to what you think you'll be doing would work too.

What is the overall goal of Game Dungeon? I've been watching for quite sometime and I still can't figure out if it's to cover interesting games or obscure games as most of the games you've covered thus far seem to fall into both categories. I don't seem to recall you mentioning it either.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

1. Ross you mentioned using Avira for protection. Could you expand on that a little more? Also what version of Avira do you use?

2. Ross do you think Microsoft will come out with a better os in a few years that won't have 10's problems or do you think 10 will be around for many years to come due to it's update structure?

3. I know that certain countries have a different standards of power wattage that sometime you need to get a power converter to make sure equipment from another country doesn't get overloaded and shorted out. Have you had to do that there Ross?

I seldom watch the video chats so apologies if this has been asked before but are you ever going to do a follow up on your most anticipated games list? I realise not all of them are out yet but a fair number are and I'd be interested to hear what you think so far.