UT2004 Session Postponed

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

This is just a quick post to let people know I'm postponing the Unreal Tournament 2004 session with fans for another week. I've been working on the movie lately and getting everything prepared for that would disrupt my focus a little bit. I'm rescheduling it for 2PM EST, February 25th with it being streamed live on twitch.tv/rossbroadcast. I'll have more details on what you'll need in order to join in before then. I hope to make it so anyone can play for free using the demo, but I haven't verified that yet.

COMMENTS

Demo servers are online and they can be played on. Wouldn't hurt to double check and to host a test server either way.

Would you please give me the ips so i can test them? thanks

This sucks. I will go in a business trip on Feb. 23rd and hence won't be around a UT2004-capable PC on 25th.

That's ironic that this will be the first of Ross's gaming sessions that I'll miss, since I'm probably the most UT-obsessed maniac out of all Ross's fans.

Oh well, at least I hope that won't be the first and last UT session.

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.

Hey, I just bought the UT collection!

how many people will be there ? I've never been to a play session like that. I don't even know how that's gonna work.... but hey, I'll see.