Questions for April 2017 Videochat

Sign in to follow this  

Will the next Dungeon episode be a follow up? or will it be a whole new game?

Either way I am excited Ross....you make amazing content...every time I rewatch old content I still laugh my ass off

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Do you have any Nintendo games that you would eventually like to talk about? Have you ever done grafitti?

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

1. Were you ever part of any fandoms Ross? Ever been to a convention?

2. have you heard about Youtube's new restriction policies? it seems to have been done in response to the Pewdipie and Jontron controversies that the media dredged up and brought companies that did ads on youtube. I know that one of the largest one's has already pulled all their ads on youtube. Anyway what do you think of the new policies and it might mean for the future?

3. Now that Steam Greenlight is going to end soon. What do you think of Steam Direct which shall replace it? Will it fix the problems Greenlight had or not? Do you think Greenlight should've been ended or do you think it could've been saved by just a few minor changes and if so what kind of changes?

1. You said your dreams are extremely weird. Can you explain what happened in your most recent/weirdest one?

2. I can't say this for everyone, but I really enjoyed all the politics talk of the Deus Ex Game Dungeon. I would like to see more of that kind of stuff, is there any chance for a Ross Rants on corruption in politics, etc.? Or maybe even an entirely new show? "Politics Chat with Ross"?

Hello Ross,

Could you save the memory of Rule of Rose ?

It's a victorian Silent Hill 2, with only children and a dark history.

I claim with conviction: play it, you will not forget this game. The sad thing is the world already has. The jewel is lost.

I heard you last chat, you thought it was dead games news. It's not.

It was a lament. I've sent you a bunch of e-mails about it over the last seven years, but I guess I've never had the chance of being heard in my life. Kind of like the children in Rule of Rose.

You will love the music. You will love the mood. You will not understand the story. And you will say "oh my god" to the anachronic/frustrating fighting system. You will say WTF more than once. You may like the maps, seing that reality and nightmare have merged with inteligence all the way.

And overall, playing it over and over again, you will see that everything makes connections, that everything is a symbol, has a meaning, that everything in this long, long nightmare is a beautiful fragment of a dramatic tale.

Since the ruleofrosemysteries website has died, years ago, the library of thoughts has burned and nothing is left but the wiki and the maps.

Don't make a game dungeon. Just play it.

I just want to know it's not dead.