Update + Questions for July 2017 Videochat

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Here's an update plus a link for asking question on the next videochat.

First, I'm afraid both Ross's Game Dungeon and Freeman's Mind 2 are running late. They're not on hold, they're just both taking longer than I hoped. Freeman's Mind is taking longer to multiple bugs I've run into that weren't present for me in HL:Source. I think I'll be able to get them ironed out, but it surprising how much it's slowed things down for me. The next Game Dungeon is simply just a huge episode with some complications. All I can say it's a game worthy of taking up this much time. I'm hoping to have the Game Dungeon sometime in early July and Freeman's Mind ASAP after that. Assuming I don't run into new major bugs, I'm hoping to have two FM2 episodes for July, but obviously, I can't promise anything when it comes to dates.

Anyway, the next videochat will be live 4PM EST on July 2nd at twitch.tv/rossbroadcast. You can ask questions you'd like me to answer here and I'll prioritize those with the most votes.

COMMENTS

I can't wait to see the new Game Dungeon episode. I wonder what it is? If it's worthy of taking this much time, I'd assume it's the Marathon Trilogy and maybe at least one mod, Pathways into Darkness, or all of the above. I still can't wait for those to be covered. Either way, looking forward to the episode regardless. :)

I take it Gordon's opening line in FM2E3 goes something like: "SHARK!". ;)

To add to the Marathon part, my profile pic is actually the symbol for that series, with the Thundercats 2011 symbol crudely photoshopped on top of the middle circle.

I can't wait to see the new Game Dungeon episode. I wonder what it is? If it's worthy of taking this much time, I'd assume it's the Marathon Trilogy and maybe at least one mod,
Ross said the game's title starts with an 'A'.

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.

AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I can't wait to see the new Game Dungeon episode. I wonder what it is? If it's worthy of taking this much time, I'd assume it's the Marathon Trilogy and maybe at least one mod,

I'm hoping for Alien Logic.

I'm hoping to have two FM2 episodes for July

.Hah, just like the good 'ol days of Freeman's Mind 1

Setup microsoft office 365 package with us. We are the team of technical professionals and give the best technical support to our clients even after the installation process.

read :

*URLs removed*

Is this a phishing scam? Because this looks a lot like a phishing scam. That or spam.

Is this a phishing scam? Because this looks a lot like a phishing scam. That or spam.

It's the kind of post you should report, (the ! in the lower right corner of the post) not reply to.

Must not've taken then, because it only allows 1 report, and I reported it after your comment...