First Person Dos Games.

Alright, I know some MS-DOS games, but not many. But I'm asking a question, what are some other first-person shooters (Besides the most popular, i.e. Doom, Quake, Heretic, Hexen, Duke Nukem, Wolf3d, Blood, Shadow Warrior, Strife, Elder Scrolls) that I can play for DOS? I have an emulator and I want to have some fun with it!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

There's Operation Bodycount (which isn't that good), there's Cybermage, there's Decent 1 & 2, there's Powerslave, there's Blake Stone: Planetstrike, there's Outlaws, and then there's Corridoor 7 and Witchhaven (both of which aren't that good but you should try). AND CHEX QUEST

BTW Turok isn't a DOS game you normie.

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium

BTW Turok isn't a DOS game you normie.

Neither is Outlaws :P

Got a couple of lesser known picks off the top of my head. System Shock and Ultima Underworld 1 & 2 are great action/RPG hybrids by the developers that'd go on to develop the Thief games. Good fun if you're willing to stomach the rather clunky interface. There's also Bethesda's Terminator: Future Shock and SKYNET, two awesome FPS's based on the movies set in the post-apocalypse war that also feature some nifty vehicular sections.

I recommend Eradicator. Cyberpunk FPS with some pretty cool features for its time. You could play as different characters with different skill sets, voices, and even different starting levels, and you could also use terminals to remotely control robots and use tons of cool gadgets like explosive RC cars. Some of the levels and puzzles do get a bit hard, but overall I think it's an overlooked gem.

I also recommend Redneck Rampage. It has a lot of quirks that makes it a bit hard to get into, but I love the humor. And since it hasn't been mentioned, check out Blood. One of the goriest shooters ever made and with an amazing gothic horror style to it.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com