Last Game You Played

Garrys Mod at this current moment and some Crysis 2 Demo. But I'm really just waiting for the big releases coming out this year. God its gonna be awesome, but my wallet is going to be so empty

Garrys Mod at this current moment and some Crysis 2 Demo. But I'm really just waiting for the big releases coming out this year. God its gonna be awesome, but my wallet is going to be so empty

Duke Nukem Forever - Balls of Steel edition already set me back about 125 bucks.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Duke Nukem Forever - Balls of Steel edition already set me back about 125 bucks.

I missed out on the Balls of Steel edition god it sucks!

I'm not really playing anything as I wait anxiously for portal 2

Isn't that a long time to not play anything considering it's not coming out until next month?

Yes. Yes it is.

I'm a beta tester for this new F2P MMO called "World of Tanks."

Its not as cheesy as the title implies, its actually a decent F2P PvP Vehicle shooter with some RPG elements.

It comes together quite nicely. However there are a few balance issues, but its still fun to play.

Right now, I'm trying to max out one character on Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

I also frequent the Command & Conquer stockpile I have, as well as World of Warcraft.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Shit, a bunch of games. Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Oblivion, Fable 3, Dead Space 2, Minecraft, Bulletstorm, and a little bit of Dwarf Fortress here and there.

Replaying The Orange Box for my HL2 fix and to set myself up for Portal 2. Also giving Oblivion Modding a go

I am playing a ton of minecraft lately

Also I am playing through Half life 2 on hard and Bioshock 2 on hard(i mostly play on east or normal, since i really really really really suck).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Usually I don't play much, but whenever I'm bored nothing helps better than GTA4 or Cities XL 2011 (odd combo eh? ). Lately I've been to quite a few LAN-parties where we usually play UT2004 ,BF2 or Fear (Borderlands if there's just four of us). These games are a bit old, but they're just awesome for LAN-parties