Freeman's injured ear

I know this is kinda've nitpicky, but whatever happened with Freeman's ear? I mean I know he put first aid on it but...in Half Life 2 am I gonna have to put a giant band aid over his ear on the box art? XD

Okay, in all seriousness though, I think either G-Man will heal him, or that slimy pool thing that heals any injury will, I don't know.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

It probably healed when the sniper tore the rest of it off.

...That is how you humans regenerate skin tissue, right?

It probably healed when the sniper tore the rest of it off.

...That is how you humans regenerate skin tissue, right?

When did the sniper tear the rest of his ear off? He shot Gordon's suit and made like a pock mark on it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

And that's why he needs his helmat back. Im wondering who took it from the suite.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

And that's why he needs his helmet back. Im wondering who took it from the suite.

probably one of the imbeciles who couldnt survive on Xen,again the best Ross can do about it is either Freeman stealing one helmet from the dead body on Xen (unlocking the HUD) and then losing it between HL1 and HL2,or Freeman tries to steal it but isnt able of doing it and then talks about air pressure...WAIT A MINUTE,HOW THE HELL FREEMAN BREATHS ON THE SPACE...AND IF GRAVITY IS A BIG BODY (planet) ATTRACTING A SMALL BODY (noob) THEN HOW THE HELL YOU KEEP FALLING ON THE SPACE IF THE ONLY BODY THERE IS THAT MINI-ASTEROID,EXPLAIN THAT GABE NEWELL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbSQ8JbyQo8

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

One thing is for sure; Ross in the shoes of a theoretical physicist will have a lot to say about the mechanics of Xen.

Unless he moves from HalfLife: Source over to Black Mesa and the latter make some dramatic changes.

Gordan

13 years later and people are still butchering the Freeman's first name.

Gordan

Amateur...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

How dare you insult Freeman,everybody knows his first name is Flash...

i know it is a terriblr joke....im ashamed

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Flash freeman?

It's a Flash Gordon joke... Watch some classic movies to start getting these sort of references.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Flash freeman?

It's a Flash Gordon joke... Watch some classic movies to start getting these sort of references.

Yay for old Republic Serial Heroes...

Gordan

I don't think Gorden sounds much better to be honest.

Gordan

I don't think Gorden sounds much better to be honest.

Crap, I must be the biggest moron on Earth! Gordon Freeman should just shoot me already.

I don't think anyone's answered why he hasn't referenced the fact that he's missing half his ear, which I too am kind of curious about.

I also think the pool will heal it. Also, I think he hasn't mentioned it because he's a little preoccupied. You know, with aliens. And soldiers. And sharks. And ninjas.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

And that's why he needs his helmet back. Im wondering who took it from the suite.

probably one of the imbeciles who couldnt survive on Xen,again the best Ross can do about it is either Freeman stealing one helmet from the dead body on Xen (unlocking the HUD) and then losing it between HL1 and HL2,or Freeman tries to steal it but isnt able of doing it and then talks about air pressure...WAIT A MINUTE,HOW THE HELL FREEMAN BREATHS ON THE SPACE...AND IF GRAVITY IS A BIG BODY (planet) ATTRACTING A SMALL BODY (noob) THEN HOW THE HELL YOU KEEP FALLING ON THE SPACE IF THE ONLY BODY THERE IS THAT MINI-ASTEROID,EXPLAIN THAT GABE NEWELL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbSQ8JbyQo8

Xen is a different universe, with different physical laws of reality. They're just different enough to allow things happen the way they do without simultaneously making it impossible for life to exist, as would happen with even minor changes to ONE law of physics, of which there are many.

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.