FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 37

Sign in to follow this  

FM37

Download 848x480 WMV (93MB)

Here's the next episode, and as promised, it contains more wandering around while lost, this time with more water.

I'm sure this will upset a lot of people, but this is going to be the last FM episode on a weekly rate. Believe it or not, it takes me most of my available time in the week making an episode (I'll make a chart illustrating why later) and it's been sucking up my time to the point where I've fallen behind on many other things I want to be working on. If I could do improv comedy well, the process would be at least 10x faster, but the neurons in my brain don't quite fire fast enough for that. I don't know when the next episode of FM will be completed since I want to catch up on subtitles, website improvements, responding to emails, bug hunting on the Source engine, getting more video formats available, and at least getting STARTED on the next CP episode. I won't neglect FM for months at a time like I have in the past though, you can still expect more FM episodes, just not as fast as I've been doing them lately.

EDIT:

For fans of Freeman's Mind Episode 2, it looks like the cold-blooded side of the debate is losing ground.

The episode was unexpected due to the broken(?) progress bar, but other than that, yet another great episode.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Ah, looks like he's 'almost' beginning to remember things. :lol:

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Ah, looks like he's 'almost' beginning to remember things. :lol:

He got mixed up with his theory in episode 25, in which he theorized that the aliens were demons, and he was going to come across a bunch of guys in robes chanting, and he would have to fight their sommoned demons.

I also loled at the part where he was falling and freaking out. It was the same case for the part where he opened a flood gate and almost drowned. I just find those kind of parts hilarious for some reason.

Great job Ross. :D

I loved the ending too.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Ross, you should take improv lessons from this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqMvo0tVcMA

Otherwise, another fantastic episode. This is one of the best in a while. Loved the part about the guys who were chanting over the intercom etc. I nearly shat myself when the first bullsquid popped up. :lol:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Sleep tight! Don`t let the bed bats bite! :)

I liked the episode, especially for the remembering part, messing up the story :lol: etc. Nice!

You know where you are good at Ross! Keep working :) Someday you'll get awesome resume so you can apply to.... Valve maybe ^_^ they like making movies though.

Good EP, appreciate it. and the bats :D

You take your time, Ross. Ignore all the idiots who complain about the duration of new episodes being released

Hat tips and good days

XD "Shit was that a bat?!"

Best episode in a long time (though they have all been great recently).

Glad he got his memory back and it was just how I predicted it would go.

Take your time Ross. You've earned it (not like you had to actually earn it...you know what I'm saying).

I laughed every single time he returned to the exact same room. Great idea. :lol:

For a 10 minute episode with not much going on, you made it really consistently funny. One of the best eps so far.

well, I thoroughly enjoyed that episode. XD He's starting to lose it again. Also loved his reaction to everything at the start.

Retired Forum Moderator

Well, at least the orange wasn't green.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I really liked it. That would be frustrating, if it was reality, if every door led to the same room. My probably favorite part was when he was yelling at the bullsquids and the ending after the credits.

Keep on going at your pace for now and don't tire yourself out. Keep up with the great work!

I enjoyed the humor in this one, but I cracked up the most at the very end. Great video!