FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 16

Sign in to follow this  

THANK YOU ROSS! Hope everything is well. I'm going to comment cause I can.

Your doing a great job Scott. Rock on! 2nd comment FTW!

loved it. but you update ur blog after you put it on youtube, so i see it and i want to come here to comment but i dont know where...

um0123: I never know exactly when it goes up on Youtube unfortunately. So far I've always updated the link on the same day however.

Seeing as how Machinima seems to only be requesting Freeman, does that mean that Civil Protection will be forced to take a back seat? Personally I prefer CP and would hate to see that happen.

wow man, that was quick, THANK YOU!!!

Yeah, if Machinima wants to play games and act like a bunch of jackballs, then screw 'em. This is the friggin' internet. It's a series of tubes. And those tubes are EVERYWHERE. You don't need them to distribute FM or CP. YOU are providing content. THEY provide distribution. Without content, there is no reason to visit their site in the first place so YOU are doing THEM a favor by bringing them any visitors at all. Life is too short to be dealing with ungrateful nimrods.

i hope you don't rush... take your time so they're better =] us fans have already showed our loyalty by waiting for episode 15 (i think) for a while! but whatever you decide to do, ill keep watching the FM series, along with CP!

as always, your loyal fan,

~Dan T.

ross: thats cool, as long as you get it up. especially the high quality downloadable, i love rewatching them in high quality.

to Anonymous: i just have to say it. A guy named "Anonymous "prefers CP"........./b/ ALERT!

ranting anonymous guy: It's not that simple because no one else would PAY me to do this stuff and thus it would probably come out slower. Besides, I can say I don't think any of this is the result of any actual malice, just a lot of miscommunication and them being overwhelmed.

Ross if your looking for a good free file host try MediaFire.com.

Registration is free, max file size is 200 mbs, and they won't delete your files for inactivity.. also download folders!

Thanks Ross! Another quality episode.

A related note: Freeman is in the semifinals for Gamespot's "All Time Greatest Video Game Hero" contest. http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-hero/...

Could you possibly make a comment about this in one of your news posts? Any votes for Freeman would help.

Anonymous bracket guy: Sorry, I can't endorse that. I think Kain would be my top videogame hero and he's not even on the list.

I understand your ethic Ross, you just don't want to make people vote for you.

Great episode...I don't like those guys treat you...CP has more potential as a machinima...They should help you with that...

Greetings from Costa Rica

Let me get this straight - they're threatening to take away your personal site, something they have virtually no right to do? That's very uncool.

I personally understand your desire to do what you love (this) AND be paid to do it, but compromising isn't always the answer. If you want my advice, when push comes to shove, value your own work above their demands. Hopefully they won't force you to make that decision, but that's where I stand on it if it comes to it.

On the brighter side, if you're talking about Kain from the Blood Omen series, I fucking love you. I also need to go get myself a copy of BO2 and play through it again. It's been years.

Mehr-io? lol I find it interesting how other people pronounce things. ^_^

Another great episode Ross! I'm a fan of all of your stuff, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in coming episodes.

Also, I doubt me leaving a negative comment on here about machinima is going to help the situation with them, but I really hope that things start working out better for you than they seem to have started.

WOO HOO!

That was epic Ross!

Also, because I voted, Gordon is 50.1% Votes!

Ross, how come you pronounce it like

"May-rio"?