FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 16

Sign in to follow this  

This episode would have been much better and funnier if you didn't use notarget to get past the tentacles.

Just seems like a cruddy situation to me. They tell you to move to their headquarters. They then tell you to record in a noisy environment, and make videos with deadlines without equipment, then they tell you you can't even put your website in your own work.

As I said, now to comment the episode!

It was pretty funny, though the way you dealt with tentacle monster was really... rushed. And as others mentioned, your voice seems colder than usual. I hope that nothing bad will happen... but I don't think that Machinima wants to screw and treat you like videos making automat. Still, it stinks... <.<

Very good, but a little rushed. It didn't seem like you spent as much time on this, but that's expected from a person in your position. Keep making these episodes and CP!

Ross, i hate to say it, but Machinima are assholes.

you are providing the goods and if they are acting like douchebags then fuck 'em.

anyway, i loved the episode

Great Episode but i think it needs subtitles cause somethings are difficult to understand.

There is a group on facebook for Freeman's Mind. Join It.

Greetings From Italy.

Acutally we pronounce Mario like everyone else.

focus on civil protection, as much as I love Freeman's Mind, CP is more important.

I think a decent compromise would be to drop the link from the video, keep the Accursed Farms logo at the end, and then have them link to this webpage from theirs for downloads and any other news.

Sounds like a less-than-fun situation. I hope you pull through. It's too bad Machinima's so paranoid about the videos, but at least you're getting paid for it.

Thanks for the new episode, Ross! =)

I hope your difficulties at work get resolved quickly and favorably for you.

Yeah...the notarget...although I was wondering how you'd negotiate the tentacles...the HEV has a stealth function that enables when you crouch. Also...I anticipate there's going to be some license as this is a comic machinima...not a glorified walkthrough.

I wonder how Freeman will figure out that the fan has a lot more force than he thinks? I'll have to check that level out again and see if grenades are affected by the wind. Then again I have classic HL, not using the source engine...

You know, I also wonder what'll happen if Freeman decides to start breaking open crates for supplies. "That big crate only held two grenades?! The box smashing room made more sense than this!"

I remember something in one video from DasBosSchitt (of GMod Idiot Box fame) about how he didn't want a contract with Machinima because "once you start making money off yourself, many different rules arise" or something. If I'd seen it before you announced you were working for them, I'd have mentioned it. Oh well. I'm sure you'll get it straightened out.

So Ross, your one of those people that pronounces "Mario" as MER-E-O instead of MAR-E-O.

But you made up for it by whistling the underground theme while in the sewer.

I still liked the episode still anyway, that was just what I picked up on.

Keep up the great work!

Even with your time constraints, I think this ended up being one of my favoritest favorites.

Fantastic as usual! Keep up the good work! I know how hard it can be to work without a computer of your own (been there before) but you seem to be doing a splendid job anyway!

What a tease! Flying Freeman to the Rescue! Can't Wait!

I must admit, I think Machinima are being a little too pushy on your own series, but I don't doubt your judgement at all. Hope all goes well and smooth and less stressful over there.

Looking forward to that new Civil Protection!

As always, keeping me laughing even way after I watch the video. Great job x]

I have a question though. When you were in the Rocket chamber, the monster usually attacks at any sound that it hears. Which means it should have tried to attack you when you smashed the boxes with the crowbar. Did you use "notarget" so that it wouldn't attack you?

It would have been funny to see what you would have said if it DID attack you though.

Anyway keep up the great work and try not to stress yourself out with everything going on ^_^

~Brianna