FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 16

Sign in to follow this  

Ross I think you should have shouted at the monster and it would attack you when you climbed down just like the time with the soldier that started shooting you.That was preety fun .

Lol, a bit anticlimactic in the beginning, but enjoyed it all the way through.

Plus it's only reasonable to try to avoid the giant killer tentacles, they must really hate grenades.

Hey Ross

If things don't work with Machinima you could try Hollywood I mean you have a good voice for acting.

Ross if you ever quit i will find a person to foce you to this by far better than SM and BM but i whud like to see all of you to meet up for spical episode where shperd meets barney and freemen meets barney all aross the base also if Machinima deside to delte this website i will be stop watcing there stuff stick to youtube and hopefully acursed farms i love the sires all of them i hope it runs all the way to half life episode 2 becuse you relly relate to the stuff that relly is fun sorry if this a long comment but i love you FM ilk cut it off by saying if you ever deside to quit your day job i hope you can find a better one to work with good luck with you life ross

So, if Machinima wants 2 more Freeman's Mind episodes out this month, does that mean they are actually letting you make it during work hours now?

Sorry to hear about Machinma screwing you around with the links. Both a fan of FM and CP here in the UK! Keep up the good work! I'll be intrigued to see how the "Questionable Ethics" chapter pans out...

Wow, it sounds like things are really stressful. Do try to take your time and don't worry, we'll be waiting patiently.

Wow...FINALLY someone who doesn't blindly vote for Freeman in these contests. I'm as much a HL fan as the next guy, but for best character ever...I got priorities.

just started watching these last week end, keep them coming

Hey ross i was just wondering i have been looking everywere but i cant seem to find it. How do you get better damage with your weapons? Becouse i have half life and i play it but it takes so long to kill the enemys while your just BAM and they are dead. Also I liked the episode. It was funny "I wonder if aliens are edible" lol

Hang on, sixteen already? I mean seriously, 16 episodes? That's really a lot more than it sounds. Here's a list showing just quite how many that is and I'm surprised only after seeing it: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread....

Very good job well done. For this over two years I can't believe you haven't gone insane from writing over 116 minutes worth of dialogue. Over 146 minutes of footage including Civil Protection, that's far over normal movie length. Pretty ridiculous from this perspective. Man, excellent work. I find it hard to think you even need to rush.

Don't let 'em take away your site and dignity, dude! I h8 corporations.

dont listen to machinima and keep up this web site!URL my ass!!

IDIOT JONES: Actually the original plan was to have an additional trailer done on top of this, but that only stopped due to technical problems. The rate has to do more with this being a salaried job. I'm managing it the best I can, but jesus this is going to be a close month.

V: I actually have all episodes available at maximum quality Xvid's, but the size ratio isn't the best. Once I figure out a better technique, I may rerelease versions of them in other formats. The only reason I use WMV is because it has almost maximum compatibility and I don't have to worry about people complaining about codecs.

Mick: For its length, this is the fastest episode I've ever produced. I imagine my vocal performance did suffer a bit.

kaijudomage: No, it was a conscious effort actually.

Katana: Man I don't know any videogame character with a cooler personality than Kain. Tack on his abilities and relative depth and it's just a slam dunk to me.

B14ckM4g1c: My dignity isn't really one of my concerns, but I will be trying not to have the content compromised too much.

hi ross

hey man your doing a great job, dont get to stressed out work can do that but rise above it, hope the situation works out, your good at what you do keep it up man.

Please don't rush Freeman's Mind.

Don't rush it just because Machinina wants a certain number of episodes per month.

Please, take your time and create them as well as possible. It's well worth the wait.

Keep up the good work (and do keep it good).

That was great, as usual! Your material is always cleverly funny.

Thanks for the hard work and I hope everything at Machinima sorts itself out for u soon.

I do think, however, having the tenticles attack Gordon would have been a potentially funny moment, but since he has to pass it again I can't really say this as I have no idea what u have in mind for Gordon's second encounter.

hey ross quick question when u finish the versions for half life 1 are you going to do a freemans mind for half life 2?

by the way thats me talking right above this comment i just signed in sorry