FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 16

Sign in to follow this  

Macedonian guy: At some point yes, I will. I'm so swamped right now I can't keep up with subtitles unfortunately. Once I get organized on the existing subtitles I may consider appointing someone else to manage all the international ones so more can get up.

Anonymous guy: Wow, I can't believe they delete Morning Patrol already. I'll add that to the other links to fix.

worshipper guy: If I was a god then I'd have my own small army of animators and you'd see videos come out tenfold.

hey Ross. Some of your fans of CP has been reviewing your old Youtube Account. My advise to you is that please put this new website in your account and tell them that. I have tried to tell them but they consider this as a spam.

oh yeah forgot to add 'when you have the time'....sry

hm. those nutters at machinima are pushing you about, i know what its like to have tons of work and nothing to do it with. anyways, videos marvelous, cant wait for the next one.

greetings from the UK!

Gah, Machinima is a terrible site anyway.

Accursed Farms FTW.

Five bucks says most people just use Machinima or Youtube for this anyway.

you are awesome! I love freeman's mind videos. Don't let anyone stop your creativity or humor!!!! =)

17's out, but its really choppy... but thats okay! ill follow this series anywhere!!!

You know this is like a walk through of half life source but mixed with comedy.