Borderlands 2...

Good luck with the final boss your GPU will go crazy with load times during the battle.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Still haven't beaten the first one. GOt it for 360 but not only is my controller going out (it's 4 years old. Not surprised) but I also play on a dying tube tv in which all the pixels have gotten fuzzy, and flicker significantly more than most other tube TV's. SO not only can I not aim properly, I can't see/read anything in it for beans.

So yeah, I can't give an honest opinion on the game JUST yet.

Retired Forum Moderator

but not only is my controller going out (it's 4 years old. Not surprised)

4 years isn't that long a time man. I've got controllers going strong after 10, 15 years.

well, idk. but every xbox controller I've ever bought from original to 360 doesn't last very long. some go for only a year before needing replacing. And I'm not even rough with them.

Retired Forum Moderator

With the amount of sprinting you gotta do to get around its going to put a beating on the Xbox 360 Controller. Best bet is to use a new one. One thing i liked is that you can sprint forever and not have to stop.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

How far have you gotten?

That was WIN worthy

No, this is not a thread of me just giving you news all day :)

I just want to use this for people to put down new news, (fake and real alike)

so that we can all collaborate on it and talk about the game in general

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

It better top the total gun count of Borderlands 1, while giving us more individual and unique guns. I want my cake and to fail at trying to consume something which doesn't exist too dammit!

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Haven't played the first one yet.

It was great, but since it's your first time you should play co-op

...it's kinda hard the first time

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

I bought this game in the Steam holiday sale for 50% off. I cant play it because my current computer cant handle it... as well with a bunch of other games. Steam wallet raped me.

I bought this game in the Steam holiday sale for 50% off. I cant play it because my current computer cant handle it... as well with a bunch of other games. Steam wallet raped me.

If the system recommendations on the store page are inaccurate then you can get a refund.