FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 17

Sign in to follow this  

You, sir, are in serious need of a break. In the interim, I am patiently awaiting the next episode of CP (I am a huge fan and how I was introduced to your work).

Wooh, this episode was MUCH better than the last one. I loved the part when Freeman almost fell down and fell up instead.

Sucks though, about Machinima and how they're being such giant jerks. I think Civil Protection is really well done and more rewarding than Freemans Mind in the end. Don't get me wrong, I love Freemans Mind, just I think that Civil Protection is more, well, polished and creative.

Good luck with your job and life and living in LA and such. Can't wait for either the next Freemans Mind, the next Civil Protection, or that mysterious pilot episode.

Dear Ross,

Do you think you will continue to work with Machinima.com, even though they are really pushing into your schedule and prioritizing your work for themselves? Not to mention the deleting of your video links, which just adds to the annoyance of your poor recording booth and computer problems. Do you believe that there might come a "Ross Scott vs. Machinima.com" battle in the near future?

Awesome... totally awesome! Thanks Ross! Looking forward to new CP, and love having more FM in the mean time. Keep it up man! Don't let the long hours eat you up tho... I've done that... ain't worth it. Thanks once again for these great series!

Hmm... also, after reading more comments... I wonder how many peeps caught "crazy ohm-meter" vs crazy-o-meter... LOL Silly non-technical types, relying upon the nerds to keep their geek-stock operational... LMAO

thaks for the hard work!

sorry for CP-fans, but i love FM episodes more, so i'm happy they got the highest priority

The wind tunnel shit had me in tears for the first time in a while.

I think I love you.

This is the reason why the internet was invented. Great great stuff. Keep it up, I love FM.

Hey Ross

Sorry to hear about Machinima being such jerks.What kind of idiot would tell you to make so many episodes with just a few people to work with.I guess life isn't fair.Anyway you should take a break when you can.The stress will only make the episodes worse.

hey ross

glad to see the new episode.... good work man your good at what you do, get some sleep man you earned it lol

i think enough people like freemans mind that its okay if you compromise you should try to post equally though

You should make Civil protection movie . That would by cool...

Hey Ross! Awesome episode as always!!!

As much as I love seeing new episodes of FM (really, my favorite), its disappointing to see Machinima wanting you to sacrifice CP for the time being.

Would having more volunteers help? I haven't done any machinima before, but I have done my fair share of acting and can do a fairly wide range of voices.

Just beat Machinima with a crowbar and tell them to give you a bit of rein over which video you wanna get done first. I simply adore Freeman's Mind and get wicked excited when I see that you've updated it, but Civil Protection has plenty of potential.

I just discovered this series the other day and basically watched episodes 1 to 16 in one sitting. Genius work, it really picks from episode 4 . I'm a fan.

Good Job. Can't wait for the next CP!! Also the new FM with that thing dying is going to be awesome I guess :3

Being a big fan of your Freeman's Mind episodes, as well as your Civil Protection ones (though I will be honest that it's hard to get into with such big gaps between episodes), I just wanted to let you know that I really think you've been doing a great job and that you have a lot of talent. It's no surprise you got hired to do this full-time, considering your obvious skill in both cinematography and writing. I truly hope you will keep with this and continue putting out hilarious, yet clever, pieces of film.

With that said, your last few posts have had me kind of worried about the future of FM and CP. Since you've moved to LA it sounds like you've had nothing but obstacle after obstacle to frustrate your efforts. I'm not sure if it has affected your upcoming CP episode at all, but I have to admit that the last few FMs have seemed less clever, and more... belligerent, than previous ones. I'm hoping that's not the case, and that I'm just imagining the difference, but I think you might consider the possibility that your situation is affecting your work.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I really enjoy your works, and I don't want to see you end up hating what you do simply because of your current position. It would be a shame to see this all come to an end over an employment dispute.