FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 17

Sign in to follow this  

Nice work again Ross, a real credit to your genius.

Hey, i love FM and i have nothing against CP at all, both are really great shows so creds and imaginary walrus ponyrs of gold to you, tough perhaps you should find something to do to relax yourself spiritually after work? when i get worked up just leting my body calm down usually doesnt help so try to find something that gives ya peace of mind and then it'll usually solve itself and if all else fails there's always some acid =) just kidding but i hope you can get yourself well because you seem really stressed out and that can really break ya and we fans wouldnt want that now would we?

and as always the episode was brütally awesome, i shouldnt even have to say that, take care and enjoy yourself because you only live once.

Although I do absolutely LOVE Freeman's Mind, I still consider CP "a level higher" - every ep of it being somewhat independent and juicy in... content, message, whatever-ye-call-it. I admire and remain inspired by your level of creative activity and would love to see as many fruits of it as soon as possible, but then - you yourself know what pace is right for you. Just keep it up and be there... somehow, heheh.

Oh, and big sorry for double-posting, but the download link of the #2 ep of FM seems broken. Just reporting in.

Hey Ross, I have a question... How do you bind impulse 200 to a key? I wanna be able to lower my gun during a game. Thanks!

Hey ross, Great episode loved the bit where freeman flew after opening the door!, How did you do that?

Oh and greenfire50, type in console:

bind z "impulse 200"

Dude...a salary reduction? For deadline extensions? You'd think Machinima would realize eventually that quality over quantity is more sound of a business practice than 'Impossibly expect someone whose productivity is the sole basis of your popularity to crank shit out on time all the time like a fucking machine'.

How hard is it being loved by millions ?

i cant wait to see the next one keep up the good work guys.

Ross your funny as hell don't change a thing keep doing what you are doing a good job !!

Would you fix 2 and 14 download links of freeman's mind? Anyway, you are amazing!!

Oh my god. That wind tunnel part had me laughing for what seemed like an eternity.

Keep up the great work Ross!

~Brianna

Hang in there, Ross. I'm reminded of doing surgery on-call, or in freshman college, accelerated computer science and engineering...grabbing what time I can to write code into the small hours of the night. And you can hold your own here.

Seriously, I really like where Freeman's Mind is going, and if I've read previous comments right you've got a talent for improv. THAT takes some high-end skill to do that on the fly and come up with fresh material for Freeman without drifting completely out of the character you have in mind.

You got this in the bag. Grab a breather, grab some rest, THEN grab some coffee.

I love freemans mind its simply amazing i remember when half life first came out i loved that game soo much sadly i got vista which wont play halflife1 which is sad but this brings back memories in a badass way please keep it up