"Corrupt a Wish"

Granted, you are illiterate and everyone else instinctively can type as Blue does.

I wish that all negative effect would be on me instead of others.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Granted, but you eventually become happy, which is a positive effect (assuming you're not emo or anything).

I wish people could use logic in their arguments instead of coercion.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Granted, you now lose all arguments due to it being illogical to argue with you.

I wish I had a sexy, healthy, loyal, human, female-from-birth, nymphomaniacal girlfriend that would never leave me, or have sex with anyone but me.

Granted, however on your fifteenth consecutive sex act your pelvis fractures and you are rendered paralyzed and impotent forever.

I wish I was immortal, invincible, omnipotent, and omniscient.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Granted, you are now insane.

I wish I was even more insane than I am now.

Granted, but your phone breaks.

I wish I could do Parkour effectively.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Granted, but all structures suitable for parkour has been secured with magic preventing parkour being done on them.

I wish i was a well respected, and legendarily famous author.

Granted, but someone grows envious of you and murders you.

I wish people could stop seeing Alabamans and Georgians as hillbillies.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Granted, but all previous great movies are wiped off the face of the earth.

I wish they would make another sequel to MediEvil.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Granted, but it sucks so much that you never want another to be made.

I wish that I was able to download and play DXHR right now.

granted, but your computer will explode as soon as the download hits 99%

i wish i could actually put a lead ball in your head 500 yards away with a Brown Bess in real life. would be sweet.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Granted. You are able to perform such a feat, but every gun that you fire has an explosive breach failure.

I wish I could do stuff better than I already can.

granted, but you'll not be able to do anything anymore. that includes doing nothing.

i wish i was the best student in my class, but at the same time being the most popular.

(wanna see how you people can curse that one :D )

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Granted. On your finals you get a perfect score, and everyone else fails miserably. You then die, and everyone shows up at your funeral just to spite you. (you just said popular, there is such a thing as being popular in a bad way)

I wish the rest of the world would get better.

Granted, but in an accident involving practicing your ninja skills all by yourself in a forest inhabited by gorillas, you fall and shatter both of your legs.

I wish Justin Bieber wouldn't try to grow a mustache. I just heard this on TV and it scared me to death.

Granted, but he is now growing muttonchops.

I wish I could Falcon Punch people over the internet, as well as real life, without incurring any negative consequences.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Granted, but it's impossible for there to not be negative consequences in this forum game, lest you incur the wrath of Ye Olde Logic.

I wish I could fire my lazor.