"Corrupt a Wish"

Granted, but... fuck man... I come on forum games to cheer up I don't wanna think about that... *sigh*

Okay, attempt 2: Granted, but everyone on earth becomes over the top goodie two shoes. (Like this: http://youtu.be/V-C768jZX6s?t=7m48s)

I wish politics wasn't a thing.

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

Granted, but only because the entire world is controlled by a totalitarian regime that doesn't give a FUCK about hiding it because its people are hopeless to oppose it and it has no serious competition.

I wish people would understand that they're connected and what affects one person affects them all. (As opposed to now where most people are oblivious to their connections to all but the others closest to them, so they blissfully create more pain for everyone around them since they don't see how it should matter to them.)

(Okay, forgive me if I'm not feeling very fucking funny. It's been a bad week for humanity, and I have the misfortune of actually giving a shit. Not just Russia's continued invasion of Ukraine, but Israel's constant oppression and mass murder of Palestinians, and the only thing worse than how Israel treats the people of Palestine is how North Korea treats the people of North Korea, and that's been in the news too.)

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Granted, but then you realize that conflict started because of the actions of the Palestinians, not the Israelites, and it drives you insane.

I wish people would quit using the moronic argument of "provide proof or it can't possibly be" whenever something is said that contradicts their belief system.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Granted, but then you realize that conflict started because of the actions of the Palestinians, not the Israelites, and it drives you insane.

I wish people would quit using the moronic argument of "provide proof or it can't possibly be" whenever something is said that contradicts their belief system.

Two extremely stupid statements in a row. Great work, BTG. First revisionist history attempting to justify the non-stop mass murder of an oppressed people in an occupied territory, of which 80% of the deceased were 100% innocent, then disregard for the burden of proof right after a statement that proves why the burden of proof is upon the claimant to begin with. I pity you, and your weak, addled mind.

Granted, but when you realise this means ANYBODY can say ANYTHING and EVERYONE must believe them, it's already too late to take back your retarded with before the entire world spirals into chaos as everybody now believes the most idiotic bullshit by default as long as it's phrased in a way that can't be disproven. Everything from new religions to teapots in orbit to invisible, incorporeal elephants are now considered entirely believable statements since none of them can be disproven, and the people go insane from cognitive dissonance trying to justify all the contradictory beliefs now introduced to them. Great work destroying human civilization, BTG.

Wish people would think about what they said before they said it, so there'd be a lot less stupidity flying around.

Great work destroying human civilization, BTG.

It's been my life's work, and now I've succeeded. (in your mind at least)

Granted. The criminals that would normally be caught because they slipped up in a conversation will never get caught, and many interesting and funny occurrences never happen again. Life becomes much more boring and dangerous because of you.

I wish everything would be normal, except for what isn't normal.

(Not nearly as bad as your idea.)

Granted... Already? I mean, what?

I wish idiots knew they were idiots.

Granted, you now know you're an idiot.

I wish people would always get good sleep.

(Except, of course, that'd be assuming I was an idiot. And if I'm an idiot, so is everyone less intelligent than me. Like you.)

Granted, except now they sleep too well. Nothing wakes them up before they're done. Countless people die because they slept through a danger that otherwise woken them up.

And you didn't post a wish...

I wish people would quit disproving their own statements in the same post.

And you didn't post a wish...

I don't know what happened, I might have accidentally deleted it. It was "I wish people would stop making stupid wishes."

I wish people would quit disproving their own statements in the same post.

Granted, but now you're finding posting a lot harder since so many of your posts are self-defeating.

A lie. A big one. The two main reasons why the Palestinians/Arabs attacked Israel was the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in that area Israel now sits, and the second reason is that Israel occupied Jerusalem for its entire history.

In relation to the conflict, I wish all conservatives actually went to Gaza and lived there for a year in order to see what it's like there.

A lie. A big one. The two main reasons why the Palestinians/Arabs attacked Israel was the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in that area Israel now sits, and the second reason is that Israel occupied Jerusalem for its entire history.

In relation to the conflict, I wish all conservatives actually went to Gaza and lived there for a year in order to see what it's like there.

After that, they blockaded Palestine, and have been pushing settlements further and further into it. They've also been intentionally targeting civilians, sometimes not even bothering to hide their intentional murder of civilians, such as dropping bombs on a beach full of small children with NO TARGET EVEN CLOSE TO IT right in front of international journalists.

And they (Israel) has the full support of the right wing. Why? Because it's Jews killing Muslims. It's practically a dream come true for people like Hannity, Rush, and Glenn Beck.

I wish the people I just named were all kidnapped by ISIS.

And they (Israel) has the full support of the right wing. Why? Because it's Jews killing Muslims. It's practically a dream come true for people like Hannity, Rush, and Glenn Beck.

I wish the people I just named were all kidnapped by ISIS.

(Your first wish was better.)

Granted, but they escape and now feel their hatred of all of Islam is even more justified. Despite the actions of a single terrorist organization showing NOTHING about the population as a whole. Speaking of which...

I wish people would stop thinking the actions of individuals or small groups are indicative of the behaviour of much larger groups of which they happen to be members.

Granted, but then their brains start to melt because they can't comprehend that kind of world.

I wish tvtropes would put tropes back on the Hitler page.

Granted, but this incites a massive flamewar. (Exactly why the tropes were removed.)

I wish I could fucking SLEEP, just for a couple hours.

Granted, you go into a coma for several years.

I wish I had a flamethrower. I could be the king of flame wars then.

Granted, but the flamethrower overheats and explodes.

I wish people didn't hate puns so passionately and would accept the quality of the good ones.

Granted, but now to compensate nobody likes knock knock jokes anymore.

I wish I had an entire library full of tropes to use at my discretion and smite people with.

(But they don't like them anyway.)

Granted, but so does every other troper.

I wish the weather would make up its fucking mind. (I live in Washington.)