"Corrupt a Wish"

Granted, it wasn't, but it is now.

I wish for the entire planet to be permanently covered in a thick fog, and moderate cloud cover above the fog.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Granted, but this causes everything to get rusty, household electronics to malfunction extremely often, and crippling fungal infections for everyone.

I wish people would stop falling in love.

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

Granted, everyone falls in hate, and everyone tortures each other, starting with you.

I wish there were more hours in the day.

Granted, now you're nervous because there's someone standing in your doorway in a gas mask, carrying a bloody pickaxe, and he's staring right at you.

I wish that something interesting would happen that would get this country up off it's collective asses and take an active role in our own lives.

Granted, it's World War 3.

I wish I didn't have a shitty CPU from 2008.

the name's riley

Granted. You now have a shitty CPU from 1998.

I wish this neighbourhood wasn't so loud.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Granted, it's World War 3.

YAY!!! I was hoping to have that!

I wish for a cake.

Granted, but it's a lie.

I wish that some of these wishes would actually come true.

Granted, you can no longer be atheist.

I wish people would quit saying they are unbiased, and then proceed to hate on all forms of religion except their own, and even refuse to admit that it's a religion.

Granted, you can no longer be atheist.

I wish people would quit saying they are unbiased, and then proceed to hate on all forms of religion except their own, and even refuse to admit that it's a religion.

I specifically asked for the truth, not a crazed fantasy.

OT: Granted, but the majority of people become atheist and the religious become terrorists.

I wish for a brick in the shape of Kazakhstan.

Granted, it's traveling at very high velocity towards your head.

I wish atheists would stop denying that their belief system is a form of religion when they try to force it on others.

I refuse to accept that wish due to the massive inaccuracies within it.

Religion requires the belief of monotheistic beings, be it one or many, but regardless atheism is not that, and if you either had half a mind or weren't insane beyond any medical teatment, you would knoww that. Instead, you and the GOP, in particular the hard right faction, choose to ingore any criticism that comes your way or any kind of inteligent argument.

I wish for an asprin.

Granted. But now the religious leaders rally even harder since their normal line of bullshit doesn't work anymore.

I wish BTG would think before he opened his fucking mouth.

This wish cannot be completed as worded. The individual requested does not have a "fucking" mouth, only a normal one.

@Pest: The definitions for "religion" are: "the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods", OR "a particular system of faith and worship", OR "a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance". By those definitions, if you are ascribing enough importance to try to force it on others, it is your religion.

I wish people would quit ignoring the definitions of words simply because it isn't the first definition on the list of definitions.

@Pest: The definitions for "religion" are: "the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods", OR "a particular system of faith and worship", OR "a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance". By those definitions, if you are ascribing enough importance to try to force it on others, it is your religion.

Except atheists don't force their "beliefs" (even though atheism is the lack of belief or worship or faith in any kind of spiritual way), with Communists as a single and ONLY exception. You are proving my rule about the hard right wing.

OT: Granted but then you start sounding a lot more ridiculous.

I wish I had pain meds. Got a headache now.

(None of those definitions apply to atheism, BTG. Not even the third, most incredibly loose, one. Atheism is, by definition, NOT a belief, pursuit, interest, or indeed ANYTHING. Atheism is NOT religion, because it is by definition NOT having a religion.)

(Also, calling communist states as we've known them "atheist" is pretty absurd. They just stripped out all other religions to install a cult of personality, which IS a religion, where they force the people to worship their leader as a messianic figure.)

Granted. It's heroin.

I wish a certain someone would do some research, outside of reading Conservapedia and watching Fox News.