"Corrupt a Wish"

Wish granted, but you're forbidden to play Stairway To Heaven or anything by AC/DC or Pink Floyd.

WORTH IT. AC/DC is Aussie like me, so I can do that.

I wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce and mustard and-and I don't want any zombie turkeys, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises. You got it?

Granted, but the turkey is uncooked, the lettuce has caterpillars in it, and the mustard burns your tongue.

I wish I could be an 80's action movie baddass, who is muscular as hell with gigantic biceps, hold a gorgeous dame with huge tits in one arm, an M60 that shoots laser sharks in the other, and can create explosions with the intense stare of my eyes.

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium

Wish granted, but your movies are doomed to direct-to-VHS releases and a niche audience.

Ha, I can live with that, and that neiche audience would be passionate, like Reb Browns:

5MPjAvBL8tU

Granted, but can only play Autograph's Turn up the radio on endless loops.

I wish I had my own intergalactic spaceship from which I could travel at light speed to other galaxies and find alien life.

Granted, but it explodes on launch, killing you, and your crew.

I wish Steve Irwin didn't die.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Granted, but Bindi still has her show, and Steve doesn't make doccos anymore.

I wish I could have a power sword and a powerful stallion to fight the Saracens in the Holy Land for Europe

Granted,however your butt gets bigger as well,making certain aspects in life uncomfortable.

I wish I have found a long lost game I remember.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Wish granted, but your stallion dies in the swamp of forgetfullness and your sword gets you electrocuted during a lightning storm.

Well, I get a Lightning sword then, so it's still a win!

I wish my breasts were bigger

Well you could always see a surgeon. Or drink lots of milk and exercise.

I wish I have found a long lost game I remember.

Granted, but it has the Quarantine syndrome, and you find it's not as good as you wanted. Plus it breaks your computer like that snowcross game.

I wish I was able to have the powers of clouding mens minds to make me appear invisible to them, except for my Shadow, and that I could carry two browning high powers and dispense vengeance on the evildoers.

Wish granted but your power lasts like 10 seconds at a time.

Ey, I can live with that. 10 seconds is all I need for Shadow+a856c2f238d2b359_large.jpg

I wish I didn't have to poop.

Granted, but you have to urinate every hour.

I wish I could have technology of Issac Clarke, with his Rig Suit, Stasis Module, Kinesics Module, and SUPER STOMP OF DEATH.

Granted, but you lose it all before learning how to use them.

I wish I didn't have to eat

Granted, but you always have to drink every 5 minutes, or you die.

I wish I was a Rock and Roll star who was capable of killing people with a solo:

agx0vEyO4T8

Granted, but you end up killing yourself when you play your first solo, while practicing.

I wish the people in the Final Fantasy Discord server actually followed the rules.

Granted, but then everyone leaves, meaning there is no one to follow the rules.

I wish I could complete any work instantly to a high standard.

Granted, but you put on weight from not eating chocolate, meaning you have to eat chocolate to not put on weight.

I wish I could slow down time like Max Payne so I could wage a 1 man war against the Italian and Russian Mafia.

Granted, but for every second you've slowed down time, your life expediency decreases by 10 years.

I wish games dropped all of the microtransactions, lootboxes, Disk Locked Content, DRM, etc etc.

Granted, but they are worthless from the hyper-inflation, and they spontaneously combust upon physical contact

I wish I could have X-ray vision so I could stare through people's (and some women's) clothes

Granted, but you can also see through their skin, and you cant turn it off

I wish I could Shapeshift