NEW CIVIL PROTECTION TRAILER

im sure it will be a pretty good video, of one of those to be remembered, and i can just say... IT GOING TO BE FUCKING AMAZING!

Wasnt the next freemans mind meant to be out yesterday?

Wow, this trailer was fantasitc and its made of raw, pure hype!

And well done Mr Kesicke - your audio adds an awesome polish to this, making it exiciting and atmospheric.

Can't wait for the finished episode- glad to hear you don't plan to rush it!

Ross Scott] Anonymous at 23:21:05: I can access the site fine at work with Firefox.

Ok thank you, that tells me it's something about my firefox setup then, not the site =)

Just wanted to say "Holy! That scene with the flashlight in the tunnel was animated?!" Very convincing job, can't wait to see it.

Um Ross didn't they tell you you had to make another FM this month?

It is November now, does that mean that new FM episode isn't coming out? Did you get a dead line extension or are you fired? Whatever. Well anyway, the trailer is pretty cool, kudos to whoever did the audio. I love CP, but not as much as FM, there is just such a big gap in between episodes. Well I hope either that new FM or this new CP comes out soon. Oh and by the way, do you like CP more than FM? If so then why.

Well...Ross...I think you're very busy so i don't expect the subtitles response...I hope you have recieved the subtitle files..

Take care and don'tforget we're here for you,we can give you moral support

Sweetness even though halloween is over this will be a great episode, i am in collage and you have a devout following here, and we all say Stick it to M.com and do your comedic genius!

btw Freeman is the best

-cheers!

Machinima must not like Episode two of Freeman's mind at all because it's still showing up as "file not found" for me. Load it up to rapidshare of megaupload if you have to it just irks me that that episode doesn't have an active link, sorry.

Other than that great work, you really deserve a break.

People asking about the FM episode. I replied to this in an earlier comment, but it may have been confusing seeing who I was responding to. It should be coming out Monday, I just had to have the episode done this month. Sorry about the confusion.

I'm going to declare Ross the Blizzard of machina making, great but will be releasing "When its done". oh well keep it up its development schedules like that which give half life games and the likes at thier best. and yes i know half life isn't made by blizz.

So do you have an estimated release date? Or perhaps a general time when we can expect this? CAN'T WAIT!! =P

I LUV U ROSS!!!! I CANT WAIT TILL NEW FREEMANS MIND AND Cp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey Ross, Great job on all your machinimas, Both CP and FM. We understand that machinima has you overworked and doesn't have you working on what you want, but just don't go psycho and bring an assault rifle to work =D, at least not until you run out of ideas.

Excellent work Ross. I personaly enjoyed FM much more than CP... Untill now! I'm glad you're spendind more time on CP than FM for once, and hope this episode is as great as this trailer makes it look! Take your time, no matter how much crap machinima is giving you. Keep up the good work Ross!

15 minutes!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't listen to those stupid machinima d-bags they don't know what true comedic genius is... keep on doing what your doing!

you dont have to but can u try and introduce some female characters?

Looks awesome. I really want the map you used. It looks awesome and scary. And it's about 99% close of what I imagined for a scary tunnel map!

cant wait tell it's out it looks funny and creepy