Discovered game secrets/glitches?

Sign in to follow this  

In HL2, take 1 of the turrets with you, when you find mossman, hold the turret near the window, it will shot her a few bullets (wont kill her since she is almost as strong as GMan), but when Alyxx opens the door the turret will stop seeing her as an hostile NPC and wont shot her anymore

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

If I listed every glitch I've found in Fallout 3, it would probably take up several pages, not to mention there are too many for me to remember.

Anyway, in Deus Ex there is a glitch you can exploit to get more weapons than your inventory normally would allow. By going into your inventory and dragging a weapon then pressing I to close the inventory while holding down the mouse key, the next time you pick up a weapon, likely it will spawn in your inventory above the weapon you earlier dragged with the mouse.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I found this in Star Wars Battlefront

gQq7c9ibRhA

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

In FEAR, my guns somehow disappeared. I think it was a graphical glitch, because I could still kill things even though my guns were invisible and there would be no gunshots, muzzle flash, or bullets. It was awesome because it looked like I had telepathy.

I also found the Blind Skull in Halo 2 before everyone knew about it. My cousin and I decided to see if we could get to the roof of the building, and there we found the skull.

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

In FEAR, my guns somehow disappeared. I think it was a graphical glitch, because I could still kill things even though my guns were invisible and there would be no gunshots, muzzle flash, or bullets. It was awesome because it looked like I had telepathy..

Same thing happened in HL2DM.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I was playing Mass Effect 2 an hour ago, the "Shadow Broker Mission" when suddenly my Fem Shep's voice turned mainly. Her "Change Weapons!" turned into the Male Shep's "Switch Up!".

In dead island the girl with the blades she gose commando if you see it at the right angel ( I didn't find this, my friend discoverd it when we were playing together)

non-euclidean fuck machine

I've played Dead Space 2 maybe 5 times now, and there's one glitch I always trigger when I get to it, because it's funny looking. Basically, in an early area in the Unitology living quarters, if you walk off of an edge with about a 3 foot drop, Isaac will play the falling animation for like 5 seconds, hovering above the ground. I found it in my first playthrough and it still hasn't been patched as of my last one, maybe a week ago. :lol:

*SPOILER ALERT DON'T GET MAD AT ME IF YOU READ IT ANYWAY*

I was fighting Ellie at the end of the game on Zealot difficulty, and I had my Ripper out, she was about to touch me and kill me so I released a blade at her. The blade hit her and she was taking damage but the blade disappeared and she started flickering all seizure like, so I fell back and watched. She got black and started moving the same way toward me and my game froze :( that was a bad day seeing as I didn't save for awhile.

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

I've played Dead Space 2 maybe 5 times now, and there's one glitch I always trigger when I get to it, because it's funny looking. Basically, in an early area in the Unitology living quarters, if you walk off of an edge with about a 3 foot drop, Isaac will play the falling animation for like 5 seconds, hovering above the ground. I found it in my first playthrough and it still hasn't been patched as of my last one, maybe a week ago. :lol:

*SPOILER ALERT DON'T GET MAD AT ME IF YOU READ IT ANYWAY*

I was fighting Ellie at the end of the game on Zealot difficulty, and I had my Ripper out, she was about to touch me and kill me so I released a blade at her. The blade hit her and she was taking damage but the blade disappeared and she started flickering all seizure like, so I fell back and watched. She got black and started moving the same way toward me and my game froze :( that was a bad day seeing as I didn't save for awhile.

Fix'd.

There was one time where I was playing Left 4 Dead 2, and I'm using Military Sniper Rifle with fire bullets, my secondary weapon is the baseball bat, I lagged and when I came back, the "merged" into one, so every time I swung the bat, I would quickly switch to my sniper rifle and "shoot" but not use up any ammo, then it would switch back to the bat.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I was playing Skyrim yesterday and I was doing a quest in which I had to rescue some chicks son from the Thalmor. I went to their camp and killed them all and Then I went and rescued the guy, now that isnt a glitch but this is.

There were 3 spellcaster Thalmor in the camp and they were strong as hell even though I am level 41, well I was fighting them and my health got low so I ran away but just as I went to exit to a different area to regenerate health I got shot by lightning, it hurt me and killed me but at that exact moment the game was loading the area I was going to

The load screen had a pic of a glass helmet, well then the screen turned baby blue and the helmet vanished and when the game loaded I died....or rather my health bar was completely gone but I was still able to move, but I could not regenerate health.. so I loaded my save and every time after that when the load screen came up there would be one item and then the glass helmet pic would clip through it and it couldnt be moved....it was fixed after I turned off the console and loaded up again, very very scary I assure you.

I also found kind of a glitch in Skyrim.

When doing the main quest you need to go to the very top of the throat of the world(not the greybeards but higher) at one point. And when going up there will be a stone kind of gate with a wind stream in it. When trying to walk through it you get hurt and eventually die. You need to follow the quest and a shout to get through it. However I got the the very top a few days ago when I wasn't at that point in the quest by a long shot. I simply used my super parkour skills to get around the thing, I thought that was what you where supposed to do :P

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I also found kind of a glitch in Skyrim.

When doing the main quest you need to go to the very top of the throat of the world(not the greybeards but higher) at one point. And when going up there will be a stone kind of gate with a wind stream in it. When trying to walk through it you get hurt and eventually die. You need to follow the quest and a shout to get through it. However I got the the very top a few days ago when I wasn't at that point in the quest by a long shot. I simply used my super parkour skills to get around the thing, I thought that was what you where supposed to do :P

lolz yeah you werent supposed to do that, you need the shout to do it correctly...its actually a very good shout like when I dont want it to snow or rain i use it

In the 2009 version of Wolfenstein you can break the glass and pick up and use fireaxes as a weapon. Not too remarkable, but I remember looking at one of those axes and thinking "I wish I could use that on Nazis," so I broke the glass, and found my wish granted. Many lulz were had.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Both of these happened in Skyrim:

1.) I was fighting a giant, and a finisher came up, my character sliced at the knees, and then the giant fell through the ground, only partly (Another time, same thing happened but the giant fell completely through the ground).

2.) I was in a Dwemer dungeon (I hate 'em for many reasons) doing a sidequest, as I'm fighting a Falmer, I did a finisher in a tight-ish area, well I swung my sword, so hard, it went flying and stayed in midair.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

While playing Oblivion trying to join the Theives Guild, I very unstealthily stole a sword for the initiator. By the time I got it, I was running away from the guards, so I couldn't wait until midnight for the initiator to come back to his spot. In desperation I jumped on a roof of a nearby house just outside the imperial city's walls.

The guard just circled around the house not knowing what to do for a good 3 minutes. He then proceeded to glitch teleport right next to me. I freaked out, but instead of arresting me or even talking to me, he just did the idle speech of "What is it, citizen?" and walked right off the roof.

While playing Oblivion trying to join the Theives Guild, I very unstealthily stole a sword for the initiator. By the time I got it, I was running away from the guards, so I couldn't wait until midnight for the initiator to come back to his spot. In desperation I jumped on a roof of a nearby house just outside the imperial city's walls.

The guard just circled around the house not knowing what to do for a good 3 minutes. He then proceeded to glitch teleport right next to me. I freaked out, but instead of arresting me or even talking to me, he just did the idle speech of "What is it, citizen?" and walked right off the roof.

I think Oblivion is consciously trying to make you go insane. Try Skyrim. It does a better job of driving you towards insanity.