Q & A Thread

I will play it when its on Xbox 360.

What is the redacted answer!

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

I shot Heavy Weapons Guy and the Heavy Weapons Guy Won.

Have you ever fought the Law?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I'll take still, carbonated water just tastes weird to me. Unless it's flavored.

When was the last time you actually used a mirror.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Yesterday evening.

Yup, lookin' good.

If something of yours is moving at mach speed, what is it and why?

Either 101 or 90, depending on how much a bag of ass Ross decides to portray Xen as.

If you were the host of a TV talk show and we just came back from a commercial break, how would you break the ice introducing the audience back to the show?

"welcome back! in case you missed it we're here with my good friend Blue. who was just finishing up his marriage proposal (audience laughs). i'm kidding of course..so Blue--" good question btw.

do you consider yourself a good human being? explain.

I would consider myself good. The doctrines of Christianity are both rational and positively moral if adhered with all attention and consideration. -If one would find dispute with the religion, I find it curious how much Christianity is criticized for its ideas regarding the origin of things, the nature of miracles and personal preferences about what it states, but very few criticisms of the morals it champions. No one complains or disputes that Chrisitianity calls people to selflessness, generosity, compassion, friendship, peacemaking, honesty and leadership.

You're in a large airplane and both of the engines just died. Now what?

wait for the airplane to glide into an airport, the sea or a field.

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

I would have tried to restart the engines.

*i'll answer Blue's question since there isn't a new one.

i'd switch to the aircraft emergency frequency: 121.5 MHz(i'ts the most monitored; you'll most definitely get a response tuning to this: this is important actually. remember this<) then i inform the tower, or respondent, of a may-day, the specifics of the may-day, and request them to advise. i then follow their instructions to a T.-- i like these types of questions Blue; keep 'em up. +rep.

can you hack a computer at any given time?

To an extent, yes.

Why is it that many MLP fans seem to act like they're seriously fucked in the head?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Ooooh, teachers teachers teachers.... so many teachers from eras past. And by era I mean the past two decades.

Consistently I would have to say that my favorite teacher would probably have been... ooh, man, what a question... and having "The Art of the Dress" stuck in my head certainly doesn't help either.

It's a tough question since I attended three different high-schools over the course from Grade 8 to Grade 12, all three had different administrative and educational models, and all three had pretty cool teachers. There are a few teachers I recall that I did not like very much, but in all likelihood my judgements about those memories would be biased against the fact that they were just trying to do their jobs.

Mr. Belanger would probably be a cool one, my 10th grade Math teacher. As meek and "boring" as he may have appeared to be, he always had pretty interesting ways of relating trigonometry to life stories of his. One of which involved not handling a live grenade properly. Fun tim-OH! Now I remember my favorite teacher. A substitute that taught various different classes in Grade 8 and 9, Mr. Haagen. You can imagine both his build and facial structure in the effect that he used to be a U.S. Marine and served in the Gulf War. If things were too rowdy, he would simply exclaim a bark-like "HEY!!" and most people would be quiet from the simple surprise of how loud and abrupt it was.

What would you do with a box of Klondike bars and all the opportunities in the world?

I have no IDEA!!!

Why do people keep chaning their names?

Hi Friend.

Because we can, and as for me, it's the only decent way to deal with a particular set of assholes.

Why?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.