Q & A Thread

Nah.

Would you take an object, that you always wanted, that contains a terrible curse, but you get a free frogurt, that is also cursed. But you get your choice of topping, which contains potassium benzoate?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

...Uh, yes, 'cause it's for my son, and I don't want to disappoint him... Can I go now?

In as few words as possible: who is a youtuber called "Tear of Grace"?

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

A channel I've never heard of until now.

In as many words as possible: can you describe what a hamster is?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

A tiny furball creature that is sometimes kept as a pet. They have four teeny tiny legs, are very similar to a rat/mouse. I'm sure one could turn this into a 5 page essay if they really wanted to.

In your native language: Can you describe the show "Whose Line Is It Anyway?", and if you've never seen it, make something up, going off of the title only?

Я думаю, что это шоу, где участники пытаются отгадать загаданную фразу. Знаменитости и юмор также присутствуют, и я наверное не отгадал что за шоу, потому что я не знаю его >_>

What was the original purpose of an umbrella?

A.K.A. UberCatSR

--------

So I used Google translate to see what it thinks you said, and this is what it came up with:

"I think that this show, where participants try to guess the zagadannuyu phrase. Celebrity and humor are also present, and I'm probably not guessed that the show, because I do not know him"

OT: As a glider :P

How close is Google Translate?

So I used Google translate to see what it thinks you said, and this is what it came up with:

"I think that this show, where participants try to guess the zagadannuyu phrase. Celebrity and humor are also present, and I'm probably not guessed that the show, because I do not know him"

*skyward scream* GOOOOOOOOGLEEEEEE!!!!

Lemme translate that properly:

"I think that it's the show, where participants attempt to guess a set phrase. Celebrities and humor are also present, and I probably guessed incorrectly, since I don't know about it"

OT: Close enough so that it's now possible for someone with a bow to barely hit it.

How good is Google at guessing?

A.K.A. UberCatSR

--------

Facebook-630b64.png

If these guesses are 100% correct, I'm very worried about the future generations.

Besides two chicks at the same time, what would you do if you had a million dollars?

A post-victorian flat above a shop.

What's the oddest band or genre of music you're in love with?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

If video game music doesn't count, then Marcy Playground.

What's a guilty pleasure of yours?

I read fanfiction and watch NSFW stuff.

What is your favorite drink?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

(looks to coke bottle on desk) ...No... >.> <.< Maybe.

Lol Yes. And I love it. XD It's a problem.

What's your hobbies? List them.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Ech, I'm gonna lose friends with this one.

I write fanfiction and play Toontown. Yeah, I'm kind of a nerd. Not the "oh, look at me, I'm so cool and sexy!" kind, but the honest-to-God "anyone can beat me up if they wanted to" kind.

I liked the question, so I'll have a go at it.

In your native language: Can you describe the show "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?", and if you've never seen it, make something up, going off of the title only?

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

I remember Toontown, it was the shit. I recall taking down a Cog base, with a group, I was underleveled, and somehow, I was the sole survivor when I (we) took it down.

Regis Philbin (Anyone else is #notmyhost) asks you a series of multiple choice trivia questions (I think 20) that get harder each time. Now you have three life lines to make any question of your pick easier. But once they're used up, that's it, no more. If you answer all questions correctly, you get a million dollars, if not, you lose the money. Now there's three(?) checkpoints, that act as safety nets, if you do get a question wrong you wont lose all the money.

Do you call it soda, pop, or something else?

I call it coke. For me, pop is a sound effect, and soda is just baking soda

What native food you have in your country that you don't like?

A.K.A. UberCatSR

--------

Спасибо! Thank you in Russian. :) Just sounds simple and nice, easy to say real sweet which is an appropriate way to say thank you. :P

If you could fly to another country and live there with no hassle and no charges, where would it be?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Iceland. I was going to go there anyway when I'm able to.

What's the worst film you've ever seen?

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.