Q & A Thread

Then that superior alien race is being ruled by an even superior alien race.

Eventually, Gordon passes through the dimensions to find the actual controlling alien presence: Valve Software. The final boss is Gaben. "We serve the same mystery." --Vortigaunt

...okay, apologies. Back on topic.

I need a program to make melodies. I did try the FL Demo, but you can't open the files you saved due to limitations set by the program.

(I'm not pirating anything either.)

No one answered my other question.

I need a program to make melodies. I did try the FL Demo, but you can't open the files you saved due to limitations set by the program.

(I'm not pirating anything either.)

No one answered my other question.

Might want to try Magix Music Maker... I've heard some good reviews.

Who's hand is this in my pants?

You don't actually have a hand in your pants, it's just your hopeful imagination.

Why is AF so dead now?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Beacause the release rate of FM videos dropped drastically (thank you, machinima.com...).

How does one propperly eat a burger (or whatever grilled stuff in bread), without getting the sauce all over ones clothes and looking like a three year old child that can't eat in a normal way?

Put your elbows on the table just a little over shoulder-length apart, grasp the burger with both hands, take a bite, rotate the burger so you can take another bite from the neighboring location, periodically inspect the edges of the burger for leaks, continue until eaten or until the release of the burger is required. If release is required, always place the burger upside-down, never any other orientation. If you have further questions on the subject, please ask.

Why is it so hard for people to learn and follow the rules of the road that make it safer to drive, but always seem to stay 5MPH under the speed limit so they slow down everyone that actually knows how to drive?

Everyone has an ego, and it's my way or the highway.

What do you think of those vapor e-cigs?

It's better than regular smokes... My Dad just got one, but make sure you find and use the unscented stuff. (scented stuff can cause migraine level headaches in a lot of people)

How can I find good music with full range audio? (most songs get cut off at 50Hz and 16kHz)

Search for Lossless format (.flac, uncompressed .wav) with a high kbps rate, and VBR attributes.

Doesn't work, that's what I always get. (even with high kbps and VBR, it's usually only taken off a CD, so it's still really just 44.1KHz audio)

How long do you think online direct deposit bank processing should take?

Instant. Or maybe and hour tops. (the really good banks already do this)

If you were a rabbit, what would you be?

Hate. I love it. When it isn't there. Unless it's against things being forced on people that don't want/deserve it.

Why is hate so common among people that claim to love?

I have no idea, I don't give a shit. Not mine thing etc...

Will you bite the hand that feeds? Will you chew until it bleeds?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Only if the hand bitch slaps me every time it feeds me.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, but in any quantity you desire, what would it be?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

mac & cheese with plenty of ketchup and one of those (dont know english words) meat piece with cheese and onion. tasty as heck

If you could date single anime/cartoon/movie/video game character, who would it be? (please add where he/she is from)

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Since the previous person refused to answer or question, I will.

I do not watch anime regularly. I watch it only if there is nothing else available, and I must watch something. (or if it's really extremely weird, even by my standards) So from that, you now know that I don't know of any characters from anime that would be at my disposal, nor what series/movie/episode they come from. It would definitely be a smart girl that wears clothing though.

Question: If you were staying at someone's house, free of rent, and had nowhere else to go, no friends or relatives available to take you in, and you had to put up with extremely uncomfortable temperatures, what would you say/do?

Why haven't you played "Dust: an Elysian Tail" yet?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Because I can't handle Omahdon's smexy voice.

Why isn't Foal on my steam friend's list?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA