Q & A Thread

Not really. Fringe sciences are likely fringe for a reason. I'm interested in alternative theories for certain aspects of physics, like models that don't require dark matter, but nothing really deviant.

How much money do you think you'd need to fulfill your current realistic desires?

3,000 bucks, purely for gaming.

1,600 to build a sweetass comp, 400 for a PS4, 130 for a 3DS and 200 for a PS Vita. Along with the rest going towards all the games I'd care to buy. (So basically, 1-3 for each system. Such a good idea.)

If you had a superpower, what would it be and what would be the very first thing you'd do with it?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I'd like dream invading. I'm not saying i'd want to be killing people in their dreams, thereby, killing them for real. just fucking with them would be awesome. The first thing i'd do with that, probably haunt a random person for years scaring the shit out of them until they're clinically insane from night terrors. Then move on to the next one, and the next one, giving special effort to people I hate.

if you had to create a tag-line, what would it be?

"Hasta la vista, baby"

"yippee kiyay, motherfucker."

Etc.

pretty much create a line you'd say every time before you'd kill the villain.(or the hero, whatever)

Mind control. Good mind control, like I'd want to be able to control everybody in my city, at least. None of this half-assed make-eye-contact-only-one-person-at-a-time crap.

What is your favorite kind of doughnut?

See what I did there?

Shoot. You got to it before me, Kyou.

Uhhh... how about something that would confuse the heck out of people before killing them? "Asparagus!" *bang!*

....yeah, I'm going to have to think on this.

So, I failed that one. What is your favorite kind of doughnut?

Glazed Ring. Freaking badass doughnut, dude.

Eh, I'll let you redeem yourself.

answer one or all of them:

what is your favorite sound/word

what's your least favorite sound/word

what's your favorite curse word

assuming god exists, when you arrive at the pearly gates, what would you like to hear him say to you?

Least favorite word: Hella as an adjective. I will never forgive Ross for using the word in one of the Freeman's Mind. ;)

But seriously, the c**t word. Whenever I see that word used by anyone, my respect for that person goes way down really quickly (the word is used in the Exorcist and that was fine because it was a demon, but in normal everyday usage...)

What is your favorite Freeman's Mind episode to date?

Wait, there are episodes? I thought this was one long single video... (not really)

Episode 45... Can't beat that song.

Why can't I seem to get enough money to do everything I really want to in the short-term? (it'd only be about $6000)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Destroy the planet, (physically render the crust uninhabitable by anything, even in bunkers) and rebuild it without the asshole politicians.

Am I sick, or do I just have a pinched nerve?

There is none. First I'd have to be a girl, then I'd have to become far less inhibited sexually, then have to actually like a "feminine" song.

"Glass half full" or "glass half empty"?

The glass contains half of its maximum capacity.

Damn optimists and pessimists ruin everything.

Why do people think Valve is the almighty God of the gaming industry?

the name's riley

Because they are as close to no DRM as it gets without actually going to no DRM. They don't embed stuff that requires a constant internet connection for single player gameplay, they provide personal connectivity, they encourage modding stuff, they are the only company trying to port over previously Windows-only games to Linux, they don't ban you when you replace the executable of the game you're playing with one that takes away the need for Steam to run the game, and they are just generally really cool guys. (or girls, whatever the case may be)

Pizza or lasagna?

If it's the old recipes, Coke... (after the Cocaine was removed of course) New recipes, neither. I'd rather get the Big K brand cola. (tastes like the old recipe Coke)

If you were a pizza, what toppings would you have?

If I were a pizza, I'd probably want to maximize my chances of survival, so probably anchovies and asparagus.

Would you rather own a small dog or a large dog and why? (Small being a Yorkshire Terrier or Chihuahua size, Big being a German Shepard/ Labrador)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

A big dog, because I've had better experiences with big smart dogs as opposed to the dumb small dogs. That's not to say that there are no big dumb dogs or clever small dogs... I would only have a small dog if it was really clever and could bond with me, something i've noticed mostly with larger dogs. I've never had a dog though (except when I was 2)... only a cat.

For the next 5 posters:

Which face appeals to you the most from the following Disney Princesses?

[spoiler for length]

A. Alice

g1PWeHI.jpg?1

B. Ariel

PV1X3xE.jpg?1

C. Aurora

uDq4YXm.jpg?1

D. Belle

dY38sji.jpg?1

E. Cindarella

c4XIYuH.jpg?1

F. Esmerelda

N7K91PV.jpg?1

G. Jane

M49SVz4.jpg?1

H. Jasmine

tjiBVfG.jpg?1

I. Megara

rg0xkXa.jpg?1

J. Mulan

VwsnOK6.jpg?1

K. Pochahontas

ShgTphG.jpg?1

L. Rapunzel

M2CTBhu.jpg?1

M. Snow White

d1OdsFt.jpg?1

N. Tiana

q0uSskI.jpg?1

O. Tinkerbell

TH3pF9A.jpg?1

P. Wendy

6TV1OJ7.jpg?1

Jane

Why do you think there's not many posts being made in Free-For-All lately? Especially in the sub section Forum Games.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

A:Probably because Ross hasn't uploaded anything in a while...

Q:What would happen if we cut the Earth in half with a meter wide knife?

Q:BORING!What would you do,if someone came up behind you with a knife and said that he will raep you with it?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This post has been approved by the local psychiatric ward. Play safe!