Q & A Thread

No. All the fun goes away then.

How long would you take to beat a game that's incredibly hard, without breaks or rage quits?

Depends on the length of the game, and how good I'm at it.

What's your favorite movie, that came out after the year 1999?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

V for Vendetta.

Have you potted any plants recently?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. So good that it's scary.

I had the pleasure of playing the masterpiece "Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing" and would like to provide my critique as part of this post:

Rarely does a game come along and become part of our collective heritage but this is one of those cultural milestones that will define a generation. The release of this game is the single most momentous artistic occasion of this age or indeed, any age. My meager words cannot begin to prepare you for the life-affirming experience you will have when you play this modern masterpiece. I wept, I laughed, I wondered "Why?" as I charged through the game's several beautifully rendered landscapes. The graphics bring to mind the works of George Innes or Anselm Kiefer: nuanced yet bold. The stunning yet silent audio is a cause to ponder one's place in the cosmos as the laws of physics are suspended before your very eyes. Your opponent in the races stands eerily still as the light turns green. A comment on the stagnant economy, perhaps? Or does it run deeper than that? I felt it was a subtle ode to Plato's "Allegory of the Cave" in how it evokes doubt in one's heart as to what truly constitutes a race. The human race, perhaps? Never has a game crawled under my skin and made me question the meaning of my own existence as this one has. Please, play this game. Humanity in general owes it to itself to transcend this mere realm we call "reality" and be transported to vistas of the imagination inconceivable until now. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing has unequivocally settled the "Do video games qualify as art?" argument once and for all.

11/10 it's garbage

Which armrest do you claim to be yours in a packed movie theater?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Rage. Can't significantly mod it to have a few hundred extra weapons easily. Can't even add a decent selection of weapon mods, and ammo types. AND ALL ENEMIES TAKE FOREVER TO KILL, EVEN WITH MULTIPLE HEADSHOTS WITH AP ROUNDS!!!

Do you take vitamin supplements?

Pigeon Hunter! (nah, Strife RGD)

What's the funniest glitch you've ever had in a game?

I fell through the map of a Half Life Deathmatch sever. Good times, good times.

Has anything made you literally bang your head against a wall or desk?

Plenty of things, to make a very long list short: A plethora of Youtube comments.

Are you in a relationship with someone?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Not really, no. There's someone I long for but she's with someone else and I'm keeping my distance.

What's the very first gaming bug that you've ever found? (I'll answer my own question: It was Jeopardy! for DOS...or perhaps NES. Either way, if you get the answer, "The only rectangular US state that is bound by four other states", responding with "What is Kansas?" causes a color palette corruption and all the player avatars suddenly become blue for the rest of the game. What about yours?)

First ever was when I was making a blackjack game in Q-Basic, and forgot to put in code to remove the cards from the last deal... After the first deal, you always busted. (I never got around to fixing it either)

Have you ever played Star Trek Online? If yes, are you still playing? If no, why not?

No. Nobody has ever heard of a site that has millions of views. [/sarcasm]

Have you ever killed a fly by sneezing at it?

No. Nobody has ever heard of a site that has millions of views. [/sarcasm]

In Infamy, or fame?

Have you ever killed a fly by sneezing at it?

No, but that would be ridiculously awesome.

Has anyone here been scared for their life or extremely paranoid of certain internet memes?

Someone probably has, but I haven't.

What is the most recent significant piece of tech news you've heard?