Q & A Thread

Pondering the purpose of humans in life, and ignorantly squandering the gravity of such a question by shrugging it off and saying it doesn't matter before looking at a funny video on youtube and feeling satisfied with yourself.

Why am I so precise?

A lot of people, myself included.

AGAIN!: If you could, would you go to a Midnight Riders concert? (Answer if you know about the Midnight Riders.)

Only if there were zombies, some people need to play some more L4D2

who - repped me!!!!!

I have twice because you are incredibly annoying.

What's your biggest vice?

Gaming

sadly smoking, dumbest stress reliever i have...

what color do you hate to see on anything?

Edited by Guest

No, I wouldn't. Now stop asking.

Look, I asked it a second time because the person who answered it the first time didn't know who I was talking about, but when I asked it the second time, the next post didn't even answer the question, which brings me to why I asked it the third time. Anywho, the color I hate seeing on anything is pink.

If you could permaban anyone on these forums, who would it be, mods and admins included? (I don't want an answer from a mod or admin)

umm i'll have to say j.c..i mean who has an astronaut as an avatar, who DOES that? xD

you'd think if we met aliens they'd be hostile?

If their tech is better than ours, definitely. They would know that our governments and corporations try to steal everything.

If I was the sexiest man in existence, and you were a straight girl, would you have sex with me?

Probably not. A hostile civilization would likely have destroyed themselves once they harnessed the kind of power required to travel between the stars.

What was the last book you read and thought " what a complete waste of my time"?

i enjoy everything i read.

if you were the sexiest man and i was a straight girl? hell yea! who wouldn't miss that opportunity.

do you believe torrents are okay?