Q & A Thread

Bulgarian,English,a little bit of German,Spanish and Japanese and I know a few Latin,Norwegian and Russian words.

Have you ever visited a country?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I've been to Singapore. Also Wales. I used to visit England, but I kind of live there now. I now visit Scotland more than live there :/ Living in England makes you realise how Scottish you are.

Have you been to Britain?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Nope, and don't plan to. Absurd internet censorship puts me off. (and so does the move towards being more like the V for Vendetta government)

Why does the government think they have a better education system than homeschooling, even though it's been proved repeatedly that homeschoolers are better educated on all levels?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Because there's no actual evidence that homeschooled children outperform on a like-for-like basis public school children. The studies done compared wealthy two-person stable households with average public school students. There are no studies for like-for-like comparisons.

Why not keep politics out of the Forum Games section and put them into the Serious Topic Discussion section?

Because briefly mentioning them in FFA allows for quick changing of topic, whereas STD would open up a big can of worms. I'm not sure how wide the range of political standpoints are in this forum, but I've seen enough altercations to know that a civil discussion wouldn't last long.

If your laptop can't recognise its own power adapter, is it more likely to be a wear-and-tear issue, or would there be a software/driver issue

Because briefly mentioning them in FFA allows for quick changing of topic, whereas STD would open up a big can of worms. I'm not sure how wide the range of political standpoints are in this forum, but I've seen enough altercations to know that a civil discussion wouldn't last long.
+1 (unfortunate this is)

If your laptop can't recognise its own power adapter, is it more likely to be a wear-and-tear issue, or would there be a software/driver issue

Usually caused by some hardware component in the charger itself burning up. If it has the typical 'power brick', it probly overheated and blew a capacitor. (most people don't realize that the power brick needs some form of cooling as well) Usually replacing with a cheap replacement, and putting the 'power brick' part directly on the table you have your laptop on will permanently correct the issue. I actually recommend the cheap replacements over the 'official' replacements because the cheap one usually have a newer, more efficient design, and will usually be around a quarter of the official price. If you want me to look for a good replacement for your system for you, just PM me the make and model of your laptop. :)

[/end long reply]

Are you a fan of Star Trek, and if so, how much of a fan?

A growing fan. I've made the conscious decision to experience all of it, starting from the beginning with the Original Series. I plan to follow the franchise chronology, so will move to the animated series, TNG, Films, DS9, Voyager, Enterprise, and rewatch the Reboot films. It's going to take a long time, but totally worth it.

Do you own anything by Ikea?

I did some testing using my mother's Laptop (an XPS L501x, whereas mine is an L502x) and found that her laptop didn't recognise the adapter either. However, her adapter could charge both ours.

Figuring my adapter was gubbed, I got a replacement. Came today, tried it, and got the same result. On both laptops.

This makes very little sense to me, save for the possibility a recent Windows Update has buggered their ability to recognise 130W AC adapters (the 501x uses a 90W adapter. My laptop will accept it, but claims to run slower than with a 130W).

A growing fan. I've made the conscious decision to experience all of it, starting from the beginning with the Original Series. I plan to follow the franchise chronology, so will move to the animated series, TNG, Films, DS9, Voyager, Enterprise, and rewatch the Reboot films. It's going to take a long time, but totally worth it.

Honestly, if you think of the Enterprise series as being an alternate timeline, it makes a lot less nonsense.

Do you own anything by Ikea?

No, and I don't ever plan on it.

I did some testing using my mother's Laptop (an XPS L501x, whereas mine is an L502x) and found that her laptop didn't recognise the adapter either. However, her adapter could charge both ours.

Figuring my adapter was gubbed, I got a replacement. Came today, tried it, and got the same result. On both laptops.

This makes very little sense to me, save for the possibility a recent Windows Update has buggered their ability to recognise 130W AC adapters (the 501x uses a 90W adapter. My laptop will accept it, but claims to run slower than with a 130W).

It is quite possible that Windows got a bad update... (or any Dell update) If you went and got Windows 10, I would be even more inclined to say that it would be the cause. Don't do automatic updates, it's the easiest way to randomly destroy your system.

Have you played Fallout Shelter yet?

Muffin Button.

What's your favorite location in a sci-fi setting?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Alien world with humans, magic, and technology level equivalent to the 800's.

You must have been too busy thinking about something else to have come up with a question, or you were fully aware and specifically not asked a question to see if someone would have noticed or wished this thread to end since the game cannot truly progress unless someone asks a question. Or even you just wanted to see how someone else would respond if no one asked a question. Mr. Originality may have also thought that the next poster would answer the previous question because he may not have thought his response was good enough...

Do you often think about quality versus quantity with regard to the things you do, and the choices you make in life, or do you believe that quantity is its own quality?

I try to focus on quality over quantity, unless quantity is needed more than quality.

Also, I swear I posted a question as well... I've had issues with it chopping off my question before.

How many times have you wished you could kill someone without any consequences?

More times than I care to mention. It's a dark thing to say, but there's a good amount of people in the world that could do with being removed from the gene pool...

Do you sometimes wish medicine was like health packs in videogames?

That'll remove the complexity from life, i'd much rather have that option available when i'm able to completely integrate myself into a video game... i.e. hook up my adrenaline reserves for when i'm jumping off a cliff in-game but not actually get hurt.

Can you give some examples of people who should be removed from the gene pool? Doesn't have to be specific, just list a few qualities that makes people deserving to the removed.

Manipulative, deceitful, corrupt. (like any current politician, lawyer, or excessively rich person)

Would you remove from existence the current people in charge of all the world governments if it took one button press, and you would never be linked to it, or receive any consequences?

While I like to pretend i'm God sometimes, I don't think i'd feel comfortable executing that decision.

If for whatever reason, you found yourself to become manipulative, deceitful, and corrupt, would you think killing yourself is the right answer?

Can you give some examples of people who should be removed from the gene pool? Doesn't have to be specific, just list a few qualities that makes people deserving to the removed.
For a start: people who use religion oppressively, and not to help those in need.

Kinda wish I didn't bash the faiths, but there's just so many out there who use them as trump cards to achieve ends that are pretty much the polar opposite of what their faith promotes. Not only is it inhumane, but it tarnishes the name of the faith and ruins it for all the other followers, some of which likely being shining examples of humanity.

And along with BTG, many people with personal fortunes who have had more privilege than life experience, and yet are in positions of power over less 'fortunate' people.

Would you remove from existence the current people in charge of all the world governments if it took one button press, and you would never be linked to it, or receive any consequences?
No, because the ensuing chaos would likely let more extreme governmental bodies to take power, and we definitely don't need that. A large amount of them need to be put out of office though, in a more 'controlled' fashion.
If for whatever reason' date=' you found yourself to become manipulative, deceitful, and corrupt, would you think killing yourself is the right answer?[/quote']No, but I'd get myself the hell out of any sort of power I'd built up, divvy up my fortune, and send everyone a letter of apology and a chocolate biscuit.
If you could no longer understand any language excluding Assembly' date=' using the most recent instruction listings? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X86_instruction_listings[/quote']

I'd probably leave the programming to my dad and sister.

If you could use only one programming language, what would you choose?