Q & A Thread

"I'm not as random as you think I salad."

Are you old or young? (this has nothing to do with age)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Uh, young I guess, but as a kid I was always told I was mature for my age.

Would you sell your body for money? (i.e. doing cam shows, or selling your blood)

When all else fails, become a prostitute! XD That's the plan. XP And as far as plans go, I've got plan B, C, all the way to Z. And plan Z is to become a prostitute. :P

If you could have any car in the world, what would it be?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

70's GT40, with a turbine engine. (it'll get about 60 MPG, and have double the power of any other car available)

How tired are you when you wake up, on average? (on a scale of 0-10, where 0 is "couldn't sleep even if I was drugged", and 10 is "wake me when I'm dying")

7, i have to have 2-3 alarms for 100% certainty i will awake with enough time to not be late....

When was the last time you saw something/someone that made you stop everything, shake your head, and question humanity? (must be a real life experience, no youtubes/facebooks/internet fuckery)

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Happens so often I don't bother stopping anymore... So one that made me stop, I can't remember that far back. Most recent one was someone that was holding up traffic just to go the wrong way down a 1-way aisle in a parking lot. (wouldn't even use his blinkers to indicate that he was that stupid)

Dark Matter, and Leverage. Can't really decide on just one.

Why does my question always seem to never get posted?

Because you're just secretly forgetful~! :P

Why isn't it snowing as much this year?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Kronk pulled the wrong lever.

What did you get for Chritmas this year?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

20 levs(10 dollars) from my Grandpa.

What music genre do you listen to?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Well, considering I've never left the States, id say here? *shrug* id really love to go to Ireland and Germany. Someday maybe ....

Your alone, and suddenly a giant Australian spider crawls up your leg, possibly deadly if it bites, what do you do?

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Try not to scare it, that's how you fucking get bit

I mean worst case scenario I lose a leg, so I'll take my chances

Edit: silly me forgot to ask something

What was the last video game you played that you'd give at least a 9/10 rating?

the name's riley

Either Crisis Core, or Chrono Trigger.

What's your favorite movie that came out in the last 5 years? (2011-2015, seeing as it's almost 2016)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA