Q & A Thread

Alcohol? Very little. You'll be lucky to see me drink more than one pint when I do. Not that I don't like booze, I just don't drink very fast.

Now, things like water, juice, etc. Also very little, which isn't a good thing.

How does your back feel right now?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Better! Lying down was a pain, but now I think I'm good. XP Thanks.

Is the pain gone yet?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Well actually I've had a dull ache in my left thigh this week. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Briefly describe an alternative historical scenario you wish took place.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

One where space travel was pursued past the moon landings, and continued active development continuously at the early Apollo/Mercury levels. We should be mining asteroids, and living on other planets by now...

Why would I lie?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

To get what you want.

Are you one of those people who will seek out a loophole of sorts so as to not be breaking the rules?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

No. I try to follow the spirit of the rules whenever possible, unless the spirit of the rule is intended to f*** me over.

Why would you lie?

Little white lies to avoid saying the 'wrong' thing. I hate lying though...

What song are you embarrassed to admit you like?

A few... :D Here's an example...

BQAKRw6mToA

Do you feel music must have video to it or is the video an unnecessary distraction?

Regards

Video can help interpret the song's content, or help draw attention to the music itself. I wouldn't say they're a distraction, but at the same time it's not vital for music to be accompanied by visual media.

Although, you could debate the success of PSY's 'Gangnam Style'. Would it have become Youtube's biggest video and topped the charts had it not have its oddball music video?

Is the weather bollocks where you are?

Absolute roight bollocks mate, it's cold one minnet and bloody scorchin' the next - really missin' the Aussie weather back at 'ome... :(

Have you ever been so far out in a mass of water that you couldn't see any land in sight? (Excluding plane flights)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

No, despite the desire to at some point... I'd probly be hit hard by my mild agoraphobia though.

What is the city with the largest population you've ever been to?

Yes, I have, a few times in the Atlantic/Carribbean. Once in the Azov Sea, travelling on a hydrofoil from Russia to Ukraine...

Have you ever seen an object falling from space other than a meteor (a shooting star)?

Regards

P.S. Oh, geez, BTG beat me to it... Don't know what should I do, hehe... Anyway - Beijing is the city... not sure about what question to think of...

I've had a Betta fish from Big Al's live for two and a half years. But his little wee catfish friends, they might have just lived much longer than that.

What is your favorite element and why?

I see everything.

Techincally speaking, comets don't fall from space (thankfully) but for you, my love, I can't say no! And comets are so beautiful!

One of my cats lived until he was 12. So short a life, when you compare to us, humans...

How close to you have you ever seen a lightning strike?

Regards

P.S. Not my day today. Everybody beats me, it seems :D

God dammit Vappy. *sits you down in a chair in the corner of the room and slaps a dunce hat on your head* There. X3 Now stop that. XD Naughty! Goodness gracious me.

@Scampi: Probably... water... mainly because it can be gentle but also quite violent at the same time. :D Unlike fire - always burning whatever it touches.

@Vappy: I'm pretty sure I've had my house struck by lightning before, but never SEEN it really close before. Only heard. X3

What's your favourite gradient of colours? (I expect pictures!)

-------

Depends how much of a rush I'm in. If I absolutely have to get out of bed and have a five minute shower, I can. But I usually work evenings, so I sort of have the luxury to wake up early and stop in bed until I feel like getting up.

If you could have any artist in the world (dead or alive) do your self-portrait, who would you pick and why?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I wouldn't mind a Pointilist. So maybe one of the early developers of the technique? *googles* Geroges Seurat or Paul Signac.

What is your opinion on corn?

It makes a good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=29&v=FhykvrPZwA4. But the food market's inundated with it, it's everywhere. Not only that, wild corn doesn't exist, it's all man made. Bred from ancient maize into those cob things we have. We are what we eat, and i think we sustain ourselves on corn a bit too much.

What is one emotion you feel most in the past 2 weeks/in general?