Q & A Thread

That's a good question, maybe even worthy of an thread in of itself [/idea theft] :3 You might consider asking Ross that in his next videochat.

I can think of plenty I'd hate to live in, including some of my favourite games. The Elder scrolls universe is one that I find pretty consistent and diverse enough to warrant leading an actual life within, I'd happily be some sort of uncharacteristically homely orc with a pet mudcrab living in one of Skyrim's holds. I don't mind the cold.

Same question for the next user, this interested me.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Mass Effect, prolly. Space Travel, interspecies relations, count me in.

Let's spin this one around: If you could force anyone you despise to live in any video game universe, which would it be?

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutschöne Maid!

Küss mich zum Ruhm, sei mein Geleit!

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutgeiles Biest!

Der Tod ist dein Meister aus Stahl!

Obama, (or any of those corrupt shitheads that are trying to strip away the freedoms of American citizens) in Brutal Mario.

I'll copy the previous question. (we need threads for both questions IMO)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

inb4 political debate. Seriously guys, not here. mmkay? I SAW THAT. Wheesht.

OT: I'd go for Vanish. If it can bring Markiplier to tears of fear and frustration, it should provide the desired experience. It doesn't ask for a particular person, so imma dodge that particular bullet.

Would you watch a movie shot in first-person?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Afraid not. I put off replying for a day so someone could answer positively, but now I'm bored, sorry! :P

What kingdom of life will evolve our level of sapience after humanity has gone extinct?

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

None. Ever. Mainly because we won't go extinct.

What is your favorite place to go? (whether you've been there before or not, fictional or not, you can still go places in your mind)

Levvit Docks! A non-existent place that I suppose is sorta in my head and always on my mind, and has the purpose of communicating with other people but only mainly one person. :P Yes. Not going crazy. XP I promise.

If you had to paint your entire room a certain colour (furniture and all), that isn't your favourite colour, what would it be?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Dark maroon, I've always thought that color was interesting.

What type of movie/book/video game genre can you not stand to play/read/watch?

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Drama/teen angst/horror.

Drama. It's an incredibly boring movie/TV genre IMO. It does the opposite of hold my attention.

Teen angst. Believe it or not, this is actually a book genre, though it may not be labeled as such in the book stores. There is absolutely no reason for its existence.

Horror. As a game genre, it results in playing as a helpless person running for unkillable supernatural beings, and nothing is ever really new in that genre. (Dead Space and Doom are notable exceptions)

Have you ever been 'high'?

Yes. Not a huge fan though. It's okay once in a while but that's it.

If you could only play one game for the rest of your life, no internet access, no other people to play with locally, what would it be?

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutschöne Maid!

Küss mich zum Ruhm, sei mein Geleit!

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutgeiles Biest!

Der Tod ist dein Meister aus Stahl!

Minecraft! I'd just learn how to mod it and do whatever the hell I want with it. :D

If you could master a language in an instant, right now, what language would it be?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Instantly? German. I haven't started learning that one yet, and I've already studied Japanese, Korean, French, Arabic, Polish, & Russian.

How good are you at maths?

If I had a nickle every time someone said I sucked at math, I would have 23 cents.

All joking aside, about average, I think.

Is English your primary language?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Depends on if you consider Assembly a spoken language...

How many serious relationships have you been in? (ones that had the possibility of being permanent, marriage material)

Ha! I could count the number of girlfriends I've had on one hand if I suffered from Lobster Claw Syndrome. In other words, I've never had a relationship that seriously committed. To be honest with I'm happy in my company, sexually unmotivated to the point of asexuality and I'm all too aware that I'm not exactly a paragon of manly attractiveness.

A bizarre mutagenic epidemic spreads its virulent tendrils across the globe, altering the DNA of pretty much all the higher vertebrate animals. The symptoms of this mutation aren't lethal, but they transform the infected into an an unspeakable hybrid creature that takes on the traits of a specific famous figure, imbued with their unique personality traits and features, whilst retaining some anatomical/instinctual semblance of the person or animal they once were. Who is the aforementioned famous figure this contagion seemingly sprung from?

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Whether we were created in Gods image, or as the descendants of angels, or from the shit-hurling apes from the jungles of Africa; the only thing that matters is that this contagion was contrived from a fertile life-form which has sufficiently enough genetic similarity to infect other carbon-based life-forms in the upper echelon on the evolutionary tree. i.e. Christopher Walken.

Who is that red and yellow haired character some people have as their avatar on this forum?

"Sunset" apparently. X3 There's so much of her, it is going to be burnt into my mind and appear in my dreams. XD I think it's a character based off of MLP. But I could be wrong... Unsure...

What's your favourite colour combinations? :D

-------