Q & A Thread

What's your favourite colour combinations? :D

;___; I can't choose. It used to be black and white, yellow and black, pink and black, green and brown, blue and purple, red and green. Shades of gray and blue... it really depends on what i'm in the mood for, or what fits.

What are your thoughts on why BTGBullseye gives off the depressed vibe? or if that's too personal, have you ever been depressed?

Dammit, everyone gives off a depressed vibe. XD But that's alright. I think it's easier to appear that way over the Internet than in real life. Easier to make someone laugh IRL. :P And no, never been depressed. I've felt overly down and described it as "depressed" but that wouldn't last any longer than two days at a time. X3 So.

If you could have a mythical creature as a pet, what would it be?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Who is that red and yellow haired character some people have as their avatar on this forum?

Sunset Shimmer, from MLP:FIM spin off movie trilogy (as of right now) Equestria Girls.

If you could have a mythical creature as a pet, what would it be?

If you count Chocobos, then a chocobo. If not, then, under the assumption it'll be well trained/tamed, will not kill me, or anyone/thing else, etc. etc. then probably a dragon. Bonus points if I can ride it.

Because I can't think of well any kind of question, like at all: What's 2+2?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Honestly, not sure. I think it's the biggest thing man can do, but at the same time i think there's enough to fix on our planet. But it's way too interesting to pass up.

Soft or hard boiled eggs?

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutschöne Maid!

Küss mich zum Ruhm, sei mein Geleit!

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutgeiles Biest!

Der Tod ist dein Meister aus Stahl!

Hard boiled definitely... less messy, and tastes really good. You can dip it in pepper too. :D Yum, oh my gosh, I'm craving eggs now. I have a chocolate egg. X3 Close enough.

What is your dream house/home like? Location, style, etc.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Luxury treehouse, or cave. Preferably in the remote deciduous regions of North America. Think of it like the Ewok treehouses from Star Wars 6, except in Wyoming, and with internet.

Same question...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

A Cold War era bunker, spruced up and with all modern conveniences. Well away from neighbours but within effortless walking distance of civilization. I'm not a huge fan of heights, and I no problem with the idea of living underground.

Of all the games featured in Gaming Dungeon, which one would like to see made into a TV series (animated or live action) and why?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I think CarnEvil could work. I'm imagining it as one of those late '90s/early 00s shows you had on CBBC and CITV (anyone remember Ghost Hunter, Jeopardy, Julia Jekyll etc?). Rather dodgy CGI and FX, though I dunno if the violence would get past the broadcasting regulations for the after-school slot.

Did you feel the quality of childen's programming changed as you grew up? For better or worse? What changed?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

For worse, and now better, although (imo) it'll never be the same or as good. There seems to be a lot less shows, there was a period where Cartoon Network aired nothing but live action shows. But now? There's Gumball, Gravity Falls, Avatar, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, MLP: FIM, among a few others.

Jack Nicholson or Heath Ledger as Joker?

Believe it or not I've not actually watched the new Batman films, mostly because I'm not that bothered about the franchise rather than any real snoberry on my part. I do have a soft spot for Mr. Nicholson though, including his role as the Joker.

Which country in your opinion generally produces the best bands, irrespective of genre?

I think CarnEvil could work. I'm imagining it as one of those late '90s/early 00s shows you had on CBBC and CITV (anyone remember Ghost Hunter, Jeopardy, Julia Jekyll etc?). Rather dodgy CGI and FX, though I dunno if the violence would get past the broadcasting regulations for the after-school slot.

Those sorts of programs were a guilty pleasure of mine growing up. Do you remember the TV adaptation of Goosebumps? CarnEvil could be some sort of grown-up tribute to that kind of low-budget spooky programming for children.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Which country in your opinion generally produces the best bands, irrespective of genre?

I have actually looked up the country of origin of all my favorite bands, and unsurprisingly most originated in the USA.

Have you ever used a humidifier, and why?

Nope, though my parents do. I'm not sure how (I should ask them next time I visit), but their house is quite a dry environment.

My current flat however, is the complete opposite. Mold everywhere, and my flatmate's room is the worst. It aggravates his his psoriasis. We use moisture traps, but they hardly help.

How cold is your house?

My house is about average room temperature, but the basement is nice and cold. Sometimes my fingers get so chilled and slow it affects my gaming ability.

Do you more frequently prefer colder or warmer temperatures?

I see everything.

I most definitely prefer the cold. If I'm too cold I feel I can do something about it, wear more layers, turn on the heating, do anything to get a sweat on, hide under a blanket, etc. The arrival of annual hot weather is the one thing I dread more than most things. I'm not built for it, people stay out and become more annoying and noisy and I can't do anything significant to cool down. It's the one and only time of the year I'm glad I work in a shop full of refrigerated shelving.

What is the most offensive item of clothing or apparel you own?

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Sadly, just a South Park tshirt with Stan saying "Hey! Don't be a butthole!"

What's the most expensive part of your gaming rig? Not including actual consoles or computers as a whole. Components, peripherals, monitors etc.

What is the most offensive item of clothing or apparel you own?

My MLP shirt (only because there are those who take offense to the subject matter).

What's the most expensive part of your gaming rig? Not including actual consoles or computers as a whole. Components, peripherals, monitors etc.

Video card, being $200 (including taxes)

What's a video game* you love/like, that most people generally hate? (Or vice versa, or both if you really want to)

* You can also substitute video game with movie, show, book, whatever.

I actually rather liked The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, and the majority of people seem to think it to be horrible.

What types of hats do you wear regularly? (or if it's none, what type do you wear most often)

Due to the cold weather, I wear a beanie when I go out. It's an official Merch Beanie from the Sound Inc music studios in Blaydon.

When I do gigs with my band, I wear a military style cap turned backwards from Flip Vintage. I'll likely wear it casually when the summer comes round.

Have you ever tried alternatives to dairy milk?

No.

:)

What's your mobile phone brand of choice and why?

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutschöne Maid!

Küss mich zum Ruhm, sei mein Geleit!

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutgeiles Biest!

Der Tod ist dein Meister aus Stahl!