Q & A Thread

One of the big cats, like a jaguar or a leopard.

If you had to pick, which of the Disney princesses is your favourite?

Hmmm...

I'll go with Snow White. Not only that was my childhood Disney movie (I watched it a lot as a child, when we had a VHS tape player), I liked her personality. One of the things I liked is that she was a bit naive, but oh well.

Also I'm still wondering what kind of poison it was in that apple.

You acquired a non-lethal mild disease or infection. How would you deal with it?

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Search online, find out it's life threatening, panic, do nothing, have it heal on it's own, realize the internet's full of shit again.

You save the day, celebrate, get drunk, and the next day, you find out you got married, what do you do?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Wonder how I'd tell Mom I got engaged to a transsexual hermaphrodite.

You're given a printer and you're told the ink costs more than human blood per jar.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

9537242c7066a537260c0464a21477bed7697be5a0d72cecf50517694afaea38.jpg

You, and your friends decide to go to a town for an event. Among one of your friends, is a trouble maker, the "shoot first ask questions never" kind of friend, the kind that thinks of himself. You go to the town, and not only do you find that the townsfolk has built a statue to honor your friend, but he's seen as a legend, and there's even a song about him. How do you react?

I'd just shrug and go on my way if he wasn't that bad.

Which controller is your favorite?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I don't like controllers, I prefer to make my own decisions..

Oh you mean a game controller? Hmm the Gravis PC game pad. 250px-Gravis_pc_gamepad.jpg it looks like the SNES gamepad. Otherwise, it's mouse and WASD all the way for me.

If you found a Saint Laurent bracelet (worth about $265-$450) in an empty parking lot at night with no one around, what would you do?

Well,I should keep it until further notice.

What do you think is the most difficult job in the world?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Being Adrian Monk's assistant

What's your favorite fictional creature?

That's a hard question for me, seriously. My entire life I've been an irrepressible monster nerd and I'm not sure I can narrow down to a single fictive creature. I might be able to attempt a half-baked top ten list. You might have to google some of them.

• Nuribotoke (Japanese Yōkai)
  • Hullathoins (D&D)
  • Manticores (Persian)
  • Insane Cancers (Silent Hill 3)
  • Sagari (Japanese Yōkai)
  • Fihyr (D&D)
  • Illhveli ("Evil Whales of Iceland")
  • Gibbering Mouthers (D&D)
  • Skaven (Warhammer)
  • The Thing (as in the 1982 John Carpenter one)

What would you order from a Chinese restaurant?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Schweppes Ginger Ale or Barq's Root Beer. I am very picky when it comes to soda. Most of them taste like drinking a bag of sugar with some vague sentiment of flavor. Also colas suck.

What is your favorite edition of D&D?

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

3.5, it was my initial introduction to the game and I definitely prefer it to later editions. I still think there is more scope for homebrewed content and unusual class/race combinations in the third edition than there is in previous and latter day iterations.

What is your favourite non-core non-Player's Handbook D&D race? (in other words no elves, humans, dwarves, halflings, etc)

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I have a large wooden chessboard from a shop in Eastern Europe. I usually go to a friends house to play tabletop games, he's got a bunch, and even made an elaborate one based on Greek mythology.

2 part question: A. About how many cheeses do you know of/could recognize and B. What's your favourite cheese?

I'm confident I could name twenty or more off the top of my head. Blacksticks Blue is one of all time favourites, a kind of strong soft blue cheese from Lancashire.

What's your favourite Italian dish or food product?

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

LASAGNA.

Which book, movie or game you had to reread, rewatch or replay in order to understand what's going on?

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

In regards to books, everything written by A.M. Homes, most notably in her short story collection Things You Should Know. Her fiction has a way of being firmly grounded in reality yet simultaneously presenting an "off" situation or tone without delving into complete fantasy. You come away from her stories with more ambiguities than answers that no amount of re-reading can resolve. In regards to movies, almost anything the Thai director Apichatpong Weerasethakul has ever produced. I've watched Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives on several occasions now and I'm still pleasantly bewildered by it.

Do you prefer the artwork of H.R. Giger or Francis Bacon?

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa