Q & A Thread

Four.

(It's A Hard Day's Night, by the way.)

Would you download a car?

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

If it was free! 3DS Max that bitch up and 3D print it, paint it, and voila, miniature car. >:D

If you could remove a day of the week, what day would it be?

Example; Saturday, or Wednesday.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

If I had to pick: Saturday.

In Kingdom Hearts 2, Sora visits Mulan's world, Land of the Dragons/China. Does this mean he's on Earth?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I've never played those games, but the way I understood it is that the anime looking protagonists of Kingdom Hearts were extraplanar visitors to the post-apocalyptic Earth that all of Disney's films are set in. You know the kind of internet conspiracy theories I'm talking about right? Like how all the fairytale historical settings in the franchise like Aladdin, Frozen, The Lion King, the aforementioned Mulan etc weren't taking place in the past, but instead take place in a far future dark age, and that every disney film is actually taking place in the same particular era and what we are seeing are isolated vignettes of a much larger alternative Earth. All of the apparent magical occurrences and talking animals are merely survivals of advanced science gone awry.

Who is your favourite non-fiction writer? They can be legit book authors or even a blogger, article writer, etc.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Does Dave Gorman count? If not, then Richardson and Sccarlett.

Repeat.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

No freaking clue. :) Does my favourite magazine's author(s) count? XD

The dream girl/guy of your dreams appears in front of your eyes. What hair colour would they have? lol

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Dark brown.

Does it bother you when people give you their argument. . .but it's in completely broken [insert language you're talking in here[?

If I have a general idea of what they're to say, then no.

Same question

Not really.

If you had the money, would you buy a pool for your backyard?

-------

Without hesitation.

Hypothetical: You will be given one Arcade machine of your choosing. Any one. Which would you choose?

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Namco Museum arcade cabinet

Is anyone here a Furry? (I mean in a good sense: I am one but I say I am an animal lover [in a non sexual way]) Im not one to judge, I am one and proud of it....I like animals a lot

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I wouldn't really call myself a furry, got nothing against them though. If I were to have a *shudder shudder* fursona, it probably would be a fox. Although, I did take a test for fun a while back, and it said it would be a bunny, because I have many interests, and I have a tough time picking to one and sticking to it.

What are your thoughts on Power Rangers (as a whole)?

Never seen it, but looks kinda dumb.

From Selfsurprise: Who is your favourite non-fiction writer? They can be legit book authors or even a blogger, article writer, etc.

I don't generally read non-fiction. But if bloggers count I'd have to say Jenny Lawson, AKA The Bloggess. Her less than serious stuff is hilarious, and her quite serious stuff is oddly inspiring to me.

You've about to die and can only say five more words, what are they?

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

I wouldn't really call myself a furry, got nothing against them though. If I were to have a *shudder shudder* fursona, it probably would be a fox. Although, I did take a test for fun a while back, and it said it would be a bunny, because I have many interests, and I have a tough time picking to one and sticking to it.

What are your thoughts on Power Rangers (as a whole)?

well Ninja, be a Fox Bun hybrid, I will still treat you as a normal member here (may give the occasional pets and offers of food for both animals, but yeah am a hedgehog)

OT: WE GONNA DIE NOW!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who here is in shock because of FM2?

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

A lot of people,apparently.

What type of pizza do you prefer?

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Pepperoni

Do you think Nostalgia Critic has jumped the shark?

I'm not sure that's possible, to be honest. I mean, I haven't watched him regularly since Demo Reel ended (I actually liked Demo Reel), but really it's just the same stuff with a couple more people when I do check it out.

What classic PC game, if any, should get a new installment after Quake?

Doom and Unreal Tournament, seeing as Doom will take less then a second.

What's a good question to ask when you can't think of a question to ask?