Q & A Thread

"What's your favourite shape?"

What's your favourite shape? XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Well I tend to doodle cubes, and stack them into a pyramid when I'm bored, sooooo a cube.

Besides video games (and drawing for Jeb) what do you like to do for fun?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

lol Okay, I'm so predictable. XD

But uh... occasionally I browse internet for like, funny things. Watch YouTube... or just go for a walk! ^-^ I would like to add exercising to my 'list of things I do for fun'... cause I really need to get in shape. >.> I'm not overweight I'm just terribly unhealthy. lmao But like, exercising takes work.

What are your plans for this month?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Watch the new season of MST3K, pray to god I get called for a job interview.

What's the most interesting moment of your life so far(that you're comfortable saying)?

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Interesting moment... well if we're talking in terms of entertaining-interesting, probably the time my sister hurt herself enough to need surgery.

Warning; blood involved so if you're squeamy then don't read. XD Or if you don't like shitty story-telling you shouldn't read either. lol

My sister went out to go to the shops on her bike and she came knocking on the door only 5 minutes after she left. I wondered why on earth she was back already and I opened the door and she stood there absolutely covered in blood. I didn't know what to think of it, she wasn't saying much, probably cause she was in shock + had a bunch of adrenaline. From all the blood it seriously looked like she'd gotten stabbed or some shit. >.> I was freaking out a bit. But I sat her down and got some warm wet cloths, cleaned her up, finally got some information. Apparently she was just riding her bike down the hill and something fucked up and she fell face forward against the concrete. She had a bunch of grazes and nasty shit but she'd split her chin open and there was just sooo much blood. So I called up my parents but they were both at work so none of them answered of course... I was contemplating calling an ambulance but I wasn't so sure. I didn't even have to make a decision because my dad called back and I told him he needed to come home. So he came home, drove my sister to the hospital. I didn't come cause I had enough eventfullness already for one day. XD

So yeah, interesting! Repeat question cause I like reading about people.

-------

Lessee... I think the most interesting moment I had was when I was returning home from school tour back when I was 15. I decided to take a bus home, but what I didn't realize was that I ended up going in the wrong direction. What's more: I had next to no money with me, my phone was almost ded, and I had no idea where I was. What I did then? I decided to spend the rest of my phone's battery on the map - I had mobile internet on me - and I simply walked all the way home. The distance, if I remember correctly, was around 4 kilometers. You can probably guess that I was tired as heck XD

Repeat the question!

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Closing up work one day, key got stuck in one of the doors. Try as I might, I couldn't get it out. Informed my boss, she suggested going back in to look for some WD-40. I go back in, try to turn off the alarm. I start searching the back. All of a sudden I hear "POLICE!" I stopped searching (even had phone out for extra light source). Walked to the front, hands up (phone in hand). I tell them the situation, where I'm from, etc. A couple of them (there was 4 police officers in total) even tried getting the key out, without any luck. Waited a bit longer for my boss to show up with some WD-40. Even then, it still took some doing to get my key unstuck.

Because it's a fun one: Same question!

Most interesting to other people would either be the day I ran into a cactus trying to reach a school bus at around 5 years old, or the day I was sent to the principal's office for harassment.

Most interesting to myself was 2 years ago when I learned what Thorium was.

Repeat, why not.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

My grandmother took me on a couple of cruises when I was a little kid. They were good times. I enjoyed myself on both of em. The interesting part, and I don't remember what stop it was, was when the guide for whatever we were doing asked me if I liked birds. Simple enough question, yeah I like birds. Dude had a bird on his finger and he placed it on my shoulder. Bird dug its talons into my shoulder, or at least that's what it felt like. No real damage, hurt like hell. Grandmother got a picture of it as the crying begun, before she quite realized it wasn't going to be a great experience for me.

IIRC in the picture I totally looked like a cartoon character crying. I wonder if she still has that picture. I wonder if I have that picture.

Gonna break the cycle. Favorite MST3K bit?

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Only saw one 'episode' of MST3K (any one else pronounce it as 'mistake'?). Skipped the skits, because it threw me off, and I was only watching for the riffing of the movie. Don't remember the movie, but I did see a riffing of Birdemic and Beowulf.

Have you seen any bad movies (like Birdemic or The Room)?

I generally can't sit through them. It can be difficult even without MST and Rifftrax. There was a good MST3K episode on a film called The Starfighters. Nothing happened in that movie until the last like 2 minutes.

Favorite fiction author?

I mean, one of my favorite works of fiction is The Neverending Story, so probably the guy who wrote that. I can't quite remember his name.

What's the most embarassing moment of your life so far, that you're comfortable talking about?

the name's riley

For an entire year I had Sprite with most of my cheesburgers and saying I had Big Kahuna Burger

Who likes Kigurumi PJs?

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Couldn't tell you.

Would you rather have Bill Cosby buy you a drink, or get an 18th birthday card from LBJ?

There are four lights!

Plenty, especially because those are the only kinds of crushes I've ever really had.

Do you ever sing in the shower?

There are four lights!

I prefer physical. I carry a walkman or CD player on my person, and I own hundreds of records on all three major formats.

Do you believe in any kind of spiritual current in the universe, or are you mostly just unsure/doubtful of that sort of thing?

There are four lights!