Q & A Thread

I'll take Hitler's slot... Me in his spot, no invasions, no persecutions, no concentration camps. I'd be a great ally against Stalin by the time he shows his true colors. Invention of nukes, advanced rocketry, and so on... It'd be nice.

What game would you want if you could only play one video game ever for the rest of your very long life?

Edited by BTGBullseye

Kerbal Space Program, on condition that I have a sufficiently powerful computer to do whatever I wanted in that game.

Repeat.

Repeat is so repetitive.

Do you use the desktop version of AF forums on your mobile?

I don't visit AF on my phone... Exclusively a PC item.

Would you accept guidance for choosing components to build a PC, or would you just buy whatever looks fanciest?

On 3/17/2019 at 3:50 AM, BTGBullseye said:

Would you accept guidance for choosing components to build a PC, or would you just buy whatever looks fanciest?

I wouldn't in regular circumstances due to knowing which parts to pick myself. I would be open to suggestions on style.

Do you think anyone entering Forum Games would take its description literally?   " (e.g. ban the person above you... "

just put on a fresh pair of programming socks

fishing lvl?

Posted (edited)

uhh well data turned into a baby??? i was trying to find help on the discord channel, but i can't message anyone, i only have a guest account

uhh, guess i gotta ask a question, help?

Edited by RaTcHeT302

fuck discord and fuck all this tech consolidation. I still use a typewriter

For me personally: Nay. (I use a trainer instead, and if I can't figure it out with infinite health and items, then it must not be a very good game)

RGB parts or quality gaming parts for your PC?

On 8/7/2019 at 7:27 AM, BTGBullseye said:

RGB parts or quality gaming parts for your PC?

Affordable parts and current technology that will outlast its usefulness.

Tbh i dont know what your question is asking, who wouldnt want quality over whatever RGB is?

Or Q 2: Is your refrigerator stocked neatly, or is food strewed everywhere on its shelves?