Moments of idiocy.

That happened when I was going up against a heavy a few days ago. There's something that's just not quite right about 15 arrows sticking out of someone's chest.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Finding out that you can tele-frag as a spy or engie, thus going out of my way to tele-frag engie's after sapping their teleporter exits. The desired effect did not happen.

Red Dead Redemption:

I just somehow knew my friend would wind up accidentally saving over my file (The one where I finally managed to unlock the "Legend of the West" outfit), but I didn't do nothing. (Like back up my saves by storing them to flash drive, which may not have worked. Does anyone know if it does?) Sure enough, he did, all my work gone.

In the vein of the game itself:

* I didn't know you had "survival maps" available to use, to make herb finding easier, so I spent the whole previous save finding herbs the long and boring way. So with the next time I had to do it, I got through it much quicker.

* Not knowing that you're supposed to wait for the screen to display "DRAW" during a duel. I keep starting much sooner, and had a harder time winning them because the target was too small. (not zoomed in enough)

I really disliked duels in RDR, they should have gone with something more like Call of Juarez.

I caught myself thinking that the fist time i played RDR. The duels were to easy too, just aim

at the the guy and press shoot... :?

I really disliked duels in RDR, they should have gone with something more like Call of Juarez.

I caught myself thinking that the fist time i played RDR. The duels were to easy too, just aim

Try aiming at their hand. You also get more honor this way. (Although you don't lose honor if you aim for the head) It's harder. Or waiting till the last second to shoot. Or both.

Try aiming at their hand. You also get more honor this way. (Although you don't lose honor if you aim for the head) It's harder. Or waiting till the last second to shoot. Or both.

I know, but on some missions you cant aim for the hand. Its just too easy :P

Doing duels in call of juarez on higest was kind of a pain, but its much more rewarding when you actually manage to kill someone. :)

Jek Jek's picture finally loaded for me. and lol....

Once when I was playing against my friend in the first halo, I was chasing him in blood gulch on a warthog, while he was on a ghost. he was headed for a hill, stopped at last second turned and drove off. I, however, kept going straight and went over the jump, landing my warthog in a tree for the rest of the map. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Homefront - just every cutscene. It's so stupid how buggy it was when I played. I seriously couldn't do anything, but hearing them go "What's that?" As a fucking Hind gunship soars overhead and starts missile-raping us was a little humourous.

Back when I played Oblivion for the first time, I hadn't quite made the transition from Morrowind yet. In Morrowind I used to just drop everything in my inventory before paying the guards so I didn't lose anything I stole. So here I am with a naked character being chased by every guard in Bravil while I go running after my entire inventory as it rolls down a mountain.

Retired Forum Moderator