FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 19

Sign in to follow this  

Wow! Epic, as always. But take a vacation!

Your voice is only second to that of morgan freeman

FOURTH!!!!

Lol,this is the closest i've ever been to 1st post...

anyway...I'm gonna watch the episode...Thanks ross!

As usual, your voice acting is great, and you keep the humor at a high level, and one question, i used the "impulse 200" command and i was wondering how to get the gun back, because when i used it, i couldnt figure out how to get it back

Thank you so much for all the work you put into your videos. They provide many with great entertainment. This was an awesome episode! Thank you

P.S. Please keep doing this through hl2? k thanks bye

Short but sweet Ross! I'd actually prefer shorter episodes in a quicker time rather than wait for a 9-10 min. episode every 3-4 weeks. Keep up the great work and try not to worry about CP, that trailer helped build the suspense and awesomeness!

Hey nice episode! I anticipate every video you make! Your like Pixar you never give us a bad movie (or video )

That ending was way better then mine when i played the game. Your' was epic.

the ending was awesome 'PHYSICS RULE!"

can;t agree more

Love it burn monster LOL

"physics rule!"

and now it is the worlds biggest mashmellow hopefully:)

But now considering it shruger off a granade.

but still good

"If you can't take the heat, stay out of the rocket propulsion test chamber!" -Epic win.

Another great episode Ross, but I must say you need a break. Machinima is working you like a pack mule. Take a break and get some inspiration or something. I feel sorry for you. But keep up the good work and just some constructive criticism, maybe take a little longer and make some longer episodes. Watching 10-18 on my iPod. F.M. is on Machinima Top Podcast, so yeah. Good work.

Brilliant, but I hope Machinima isn't pushing you too hard. I love FM and CP, but you seem to be rushing a ton now. I was used to 1 a month, now it's like 3-4, with a little less enthusiasm.

42.jpg

Download 672x384 WMV (49MB)

Well surprise, here's the next episode of Freeman's Mind. This one isn't the best since it's mainly just backtracking through the level, but I thought the ending came out well enough. There should be several more coming out this month. I've stopped working 70-80 hour workweeks because that simply wasn't sustainable and now I'm basically just focusing on FM for the next couple weeks as kind of a break. Unfortunately this means Civil Protection will be getting stalled because the longer hours were the only way it was getting made in light of the other stuff I was doing. I plan to resume work on it during Thanksgiving break. I am by no means dropping it, but I'd say right now it's looking to be more like a December or January release due to everything else that's going on.

Awesome stuff Ross I never imagined that this series would stay this fresh but I cannot wait for the next episode!

great to here Ross, keep up the good work but take a lay off if you need to.

P.S. there's a typo in the post. it says "focuing" instead of "focusing"

Bloody awesome Ross.

Burn! Burn it all!

Wonder how you're going to have Gordon progress... possibly a slip and fall down the now vacant hole.

Seriously man it's awsome. Keep the good work. Don't worry about cp we prefer to wait for an episode than waiting for you to come back from a burnout XD

p.s I'm watching from Canada... Everybody loves your work

Max

Awesome episode

love it especially when that thing

gets fried.