FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 19

Sign in to follow this  

i think you should make a perfect fm episode and cp: the tunnel and after that you should rest for a few weeks

ROSS that was awesome. PHYSICS RULES!!

Best of luck on everything, glad to see that you're taking a break.

Take care!

~Tom

70-80 hour work weeks? 0_0 I fully support a break, anyway the episode was great, can't wait for freeman's comments on the magnum.

great job as always Ross ^^ i love both of your projects! keep it up!

Awesome stuff, this came out much quicker than I had expected. Glad your focusing on FM since its my favourite series!

NICE!

I love you ross... (but not in THAT way ;P)

This was alright, I was hoping it'd be longer. You're right, it isn't the best, BUT I enjoyed listening to Freeman try to pep-talk himself over the impossible jump... again.

"PHYSICS!"

You should become a vampire so you can work at night when no one is around to bother you.

great episode, once again

i liked the idea of the monster wearing the facility as a hat

Ok so 19 episodes in and a crap-load more to go right? I saw this list of game segments on a walk-thru:

1- Introduction

2-Anomalous Materials

3- Unforeseen Circumstances

4-Office Complex

5-"We've Got Hostiles"

6-Blast Pit

7-Power Up

8-On a Rail

9-Apprehension

10-Residue Processing

11-Questionable Ethics

12-Surface Tension

13-"Forget about Freeman!"

14-Lambda Core

15-Xen

16-Gonarch's Lair

17-Interloper

18-Nihilanth

Based on where the FM episodes match up with the walk-thru segments we have just finished 6-Blast Pit. If you take it all the way through to the end are you estimating a total of approx. 54 episodes? I hope so!

Glad to hear you are slowing down to just "full-time" hours. Sleep is a prized commodity! As usual, FM rocks, you're a god, epic episode, etc...

Have a good weekend man.

Very sorry to hear how you have to put off your favored project in order to accomidate FM, however i'm still happy that you finally decided to take a breather of some sort. Civil protection will get done, slow or fast, it will get done. We'd prefer it that way... without your work-induced death.

Love you 'abbreviate' the challenges 'in-game' in a few seconds and add couple of pithy remarks such as the 'getting-across-the-electified-puddle-without-dying-after-the-second-jolt'. Moving those damn crates would of killed THIS episode, and possibly 'Freeman's Mind' as a whole...

Have you made notes about other major physics related puzzles further down the line...getting past the Gonarch, perhaps... to shorten certain episodes?

...uh, I didn't mean 'Gonarch, I meant 'Gargantua'...a LOAD of side-stuff to get past it....

Have you considered opening up a store to sell shirts and such. I'd love a shirt that says "No! I don't wanna be a schizophrenic!" Or even better: "This is crazy in a box with a side order of fries."

Two great ones just from this episodes.

"I rock, now stop making me prove it!" and "If you can't take the heat, get out of the rocket propulsion test chamber!"

These last two would look great on shirts.

On the front of one, you could have "I rock." and on the back it say "Now stop making me prove it." and on the front of the other, have the entire "If you can't take the heat, get out of the rocket propulsion test chamber!" quote, and on the back, have "BURN! Burn! Burn."

Take a break machinima is working you to hard CP are just as good alternate working on them i will wait a month between episodes if it means you get some time to your self instead of being worked like this

Great episode as always..

Still waiting on a download link though.

I agree with Zedacon: you should be able to have those Tshirts made without infringing on Valve's trademarks. I'd buy the "I rock" tshirt.