FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 19

Sign in to follow this  

Nice man my friend and i are actually making a webseries were i play Gordon Freeman and i will talk and i am roughly basing the attitude off of Freeman in this series. Great job man

Please. Keep. Going.

Yours Truly,

The Internets

hey ross,

another great episode. hope you're enjoying the relaxed hours, you definitely deserve it. take your time, i would rather your personal well-being over a video, and i'm sure everyone else here would too.

quick question out of curiosity, do you enjoy working for machinima? it seems like they are asking you for way too much and offering little support in return.

but anyway, enjoy your break and good luck with CP!

wow good surprise ross , epic episode lookin forward to see more

I think even if you are slowing your work pace you should take your time making the episodes but i also see that this one was short because the finale of killing the monster came early... so great job keep them coming please!

Isn't December/January when they decide to release horror films anyway? Y'know, instead of Halloween like they're supposed to?

Also, take a vacation, and good job once again.

All of my close family and friends love your videos... are you by any chance, a comedy demon, from the Zeta dimension?

How suspicously long this time it takes for downloadable copy to show up... ;3

Saying you're going to release the new CP episode then releasing 2 FM episodes shows Great Loyalty to your fans.

your doing great Ross, dont stress over CP Freeman's MInd is the BEST!

another excellent episode ross! i hope those guys ain't workin' you too hard.

I feel bad for CP lovers - and while I DO love CP, FM was what I first saw, and it's what I enjoy the most. However, I do feel as though your recent work schedule has affected your sense of humor and your drive a bit, though hopefully that will change now that you're shifting down into cruise control. Or at least Over Drive. Little bit of car humor there.

Keep up the good work, and the ending had me pissing myself, though my favorite recent joke was still where he flew into the fan. I think I literally had to get up and leave the room so that I would stop replaying it in tears of laughter.

Physics rule. AND SO DO YOU. Now stop proving it

Carry on, sir. Keep up the good work.

Great episode as usual, and a surprise, as I was expecting CP! Regardless, thankyou.

Thanks for the new FM episode Ross, I'm sure the wait for CP will be well worth it.

To tell you the truth, I like FM better than CP.

FM is almost on the 20th episode!

Will you be doing this through HL2? Or even HL3 (if it comes out).

Anonymous at 11:57:57: Actually I never knew about that, though it doesn't make much sense regardless since those crates are metal.