FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 19

Sign in to follow this  

Dude, Your episode's have been fantastic since the first time i saw these. And your joke's and your voice really fit's Gordon's character. ] NEVER STOP! But yeah take it easy for little bit you know Relax, and do something else to pass, and when your ready to make an episode post it and stuff so keep it up! :-]

P.S I really think you should really keep makeing them through HL2. That Would SWEET!

i find it hard with"physics rule" since im doing bad in physics right now at school XD

Don't let Machinima work you into the ground with this, Ross. Make sure you take your time and do a good job.

NOW COME OUT WITH THE NEXT EPISODE ALREADY, DANGIT!!

(Lol, keep up the good work, man.)

~Cozmic~

In addition to the guy who said you should sell t-shirts with cool quotes from FM, you should make one that says "Everyone is crazy except me!"

If Gordon thought that was bad...then bring on the next monster...oh yes, its the Gargantua!!

Excellent episode as always, Ross! BTW, the download for episode 13 is a dead link. Booooo. lol

Excellent episode as always Ross. Too bad CP is being delayed but then again you shouldnt be working like a horse over that and FM simultaneously.

@ninja-pirate-monkey at 16:26:40

Dude wtf? Ross works his ass all day long to come out machinima that you watch for free. Seriously have some respect for the Ross.

I'm so happy you're going to be focusing on FM for a little bit. I love you I love you I love you! Yay!

Don't worry Ross, we'll wait...

But please,try to advance a little on subtitles!!!

"i bet that chamber used to be lined with spikes. and one day they came in and found the janitor impaled on the ceiling!" this series makes me laugh so damn much! kepp up the good work!

"BURN...BURN...BURN!!! Physics rule!!!"

This is all great, keep it going.

you got a fucking gold mine of humour in here man!

Keep up! and congrats and the 2nd aniversary, glad you didn't quit.

DDDDDDDiiiiiieeeee ! you stupid monsters hair but its strange that he had to go all that way to turn the power on