Episode 38 uploaded to Machinima! yaaay! -progress bar-

Everyone thank Windows 7 making HUGE problems in the first place! :P

This post was brought to you by Microsoft™ Windows™ XP.

Windows 7 works fine for me so far, but I'm also not trying to import a bunch of programs that I had perfectly tweaked.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Windows 7 works fine for me so far, but I'm also not trying to import a bunch of programs that I had perfectly tweaked.

I've always used Google chrome I don't import a lot of programs either but i desperately need the spell check so far typing this I've spelled 3 words wrong that's how bad it gets haha

I use Google Chrome too for the most part. I use Firefox for downloading things sometimes, especially big files. Any programs that I did transfer just, I just used the default settings anyway. Wait, what's this got to do with Windows 7? And Windows 7 is off topic anyway... hmmm...

It's uploaded and we can't watch it... *Googles how to watch private videos*

Chapter 2 – Into the dark

I’m standing in a narrow ledge, five floors from the street, just outside a small meeting room. Carefully, I cut a small circle in the glass, remove it, put my arm through the hole and unlock the window. My informant was right: there are no cameras in this room and the alarms on the windows have been cleverly disabled. Since the first 80 floors of the building are mainly dedicated to Machinima.com’s massive bureaucracy, the odds of some office drone noticing are very low.

I quietly exit the room and head for the elevators in the south side. I try to avoid the cameras and motion sensors, even though I know it is almost impossible for they register me: the Aperture Science Thermoptic Camouflage Suite I’m wearing, renders me virtually undetectable to ordinary surveillance equipment.

I make my way to the service access and enter the elevator shaft. I put my grappling gun to good use, and merely 10 minutes after entering the building, I’m standing in the 80th floor, looking for a way into the upper 120 levels (or, as my informant put it, the Heart of Darkness). From the building plans I studied earlier, the only way up seems to be a staircase in the middle of the floor.

The offices here seem bigger. In one of them, two men are talking. The one sitting at the desk has white hair and beard, and wears a black turtleneck and gray jacket. The other, tall, thin and wearing a blue suit, is opening the door to leave while saying “Well… if you won’t… listen to reason… I have no choice but to… take other courses of action”. He then looks directly at me, with strange (almost glowing) green eyes, and says “Prepare for… unforeseen consequences”.

My hand instinctively begins to move towards the combat knife I’m carrying, but I force it back. There’s no way for him to have noticed me, this has to be just a weird coincidence.

Surely enough, the man smiles slightly and, closing the office door behind him, walks down the dark hallway.

If he’s going where I think, this could be my chance to gain access to the upper levels, so I follow him quickly and noiselessly.

I was right.

The man stops in front of what looks like a set of steel blast doors, pulls out some sort of remote control from a briefcase I hadn’t noticed before, and presses a combination of buttons in it. Suddenly, the doors swing open without a noise, revealing behind them a large set of stairs going up.

As I prepare to jump and neutralize the man, a loud sound makes me turn around… but there’s nothing there. In less than a second I turn around again… only to find the man has vanished, and the doors are beginning to close again.

Without a second though, I jump between them.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

J.C. needs to write a book. It'd be a best seller for sure.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I CAN WATCH IT!!!!

Make us a remake with hand puppets!

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Click the URL scott linked.

Still private for me.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Click the URL scott linked.

It's private for me too! WTF! This is unfair!

Views:

Comments:

12 Thumbs ups, 1 down.

I sure wish I could see it.