FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 20

Sign in to follow this  

Whilst this was a fairly uneventful episode, you are clearly getting better and better at this and it was hilarious. We love you.

hey Ross Scott the episodes are great but they feel like there geting shorter with every episode any idea at how to fix it

Hahaha, excellent!

*splash* mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm! mm-mm-mm, mm-mm-mm

(translation: *splash* motherf***er! That was dumb, that was dumb) (or cool? I suppose either would fit)

My own preference is that you keep the intro you had - but hey, you're the boss, Ross

That said, the newer intro has room for expansion, like maybe keeping the same tracking shot but each episode have something different happen?

As always, thanks for a great episode!

Cheers

I sure hope you're not killing yourself to make these. I love that they come out so frequently, but I'd rather you have some free time, too. =|

Agreed, one of the best. And you were worried... But then again, I prefer the quasi-pseudo-intellectual babble to lots of screaming and swearing

Hey Ross! Great episode as always! Wish Gordon had gotten the magnum, but there will be more opportunities for that. In hind sight he passed up the shotgun like 5 times before actually getting one.

The new intro is very slick, but maybe it could be saved for DVD transitions. That's what it really made me think of. You've got more than enough material to produce a DVD at any rate, and I think a lot of us would buy one. Maybe you could mention it in the text for the next episode.

Keep up the outstanding work!

ross you have musch detmanten but you need to slow down im not syaing you shud stop but i love the videos and i whud hate the see it go down the tubes

hey it's maxxykitty too lazy to sign in but any way good job with the episode it was pretty good i loved the beginning part the fm episodes come pretty fast but your shows are hilarious lol!!!!!!

Mr. Scott. Freemon's Mind is the best show you do. Every episode is fantastic! You dont need combat in order to have a good episode. Please keep up the good work!

I remember you not taking the first shotgun, so I'm actually glad you skipped the first magnum. Next one iss coming up quickly, so people shouldn't worry about that saying, "O u mised the magnnum, phail."

Anyway, great work, Ross. I love how you keep me interested even when there isn't anything going on. I'm looking forward for the next one.

P.S. I started watching this series before playing Half-Life (I played Half-Life 2 on the Xbox version of the Orange Box, and I just needed to play the first) and this was like a preview for the game for me, and it made me more interested in getting it. This was probably when you were at episode 14. Now, after beating five times, I'm eagerly awaiting each episode. Don't over do it.

One more thing, this has been too long of a comment and I applaud you if you read through all of it, and I thank you for paying attention to your fans.

I was surprised you haven't made an Al Gore joke when the scene with the green radioactive goup. I would have probably said in that room was an Al Gore pipe dream, one more additional slide for his slide show as to why global warming is such a problem. I thought it may be a excellent reference but I think you could probably make it into a nice and better punch line.

This episode was great as always! It's the writing and voice-acting that carry these videos, not the action (although that's cool, too)! =) =) =)

Wow, four days between eps. I was kinda concerened that the previous ep was kinda short, but if we keep getting them this fast, it's cool.

Well actualy that episode is very cool

but I just whatcing in YouTube

I want you to fix the downloadable version as fast as you can

I just want the real one you know

Hehehehehehe..........

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Oh, Ross. Youre SO awesome. Im being spoiled rotten with all these new episodes! I love them all.

I posted your "handful of shrapnel" quote outside the treatment room I work in but had to take it down b/c it was scaring the patients. And the rest of the staff too, I guess. Maybe it wasnt the greatest idea for an Army troop medical clinic, but *I* thought it was funny.

We love you, Ross!

does the 21st cap actually exist? i feel stupid searching at the sidebar for finding nothing...

To those asking why does it say Ep. 21: YouTube, is counting Ep. 10.5 in the sequence as a whole, thus, 20 1 = 21.