FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 20

Sign in to follow this  

I hope you don't mind that I leave your web address on my site. It's in the "Site's That May Please You" Box.

So I take it you're not going to work on publishing more subtitles any time soon?

Im new to your videos, I loved playing Half Life, and I often wondered what cracked out architects built Black Mesa! I really enjoy Freemans Mind, and appreciate the time and effort put into it....just for our entertainment! Thanks!

Thanks for uploading it to your site I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!

Holy crap. I just found out about this series and watched all of them up till this current one Amazing work, I can't wait for more.

Mr. Ross Scott,

I love your work. I love everything in Freeman's Mind. I look forward to new episodes all the time. Just make sure you take your time with them so that the quality is still good. I'm not saying these aren't quality episodes, but speeding up the development process could hurt your videos.

As it stands, everything still looks amazing and you make me laugh my ass off. Cheers!

Next episode might be the best so far just because I love Garg and it would be jokes seeing you run away from that thing and get really scared! XD

I remember you made episode 11 and the next episode took forever, then the episodes after that took only like one week! This is going fast!

Best episode yet, Ross! Loved every second of it!

That was superfun! Especially the part with Freeman making that long jump. I don't really see how episodes without fighting can be more boring than those that have it. I mean, without your acting FM would be some HUDless playtrough with cheats. And listening to you is for me the whole point of FM!

How coem you havent written a Episode comment like you ussualy do Ross? the tag for it being a part from the series isnt there so it isnt it the related Vids you shoud fix this quick! Signed : Nick

I am very impressed by the rate these videos are coming out (4 FMs in last 2 weeks!)

Awesome quality still keep up the good work Ross!

-Serbdude

when will the episode 21 on youtube be in the news?

I just checked Machinima.com, and episode 21 is already out. Why is it that your videos show up on Machinima.com before they show up here?

also i liked episode 21 it was hilerious! <:'D

This was one of the best Episodes so far! Focused text, dry humor delivered lightning quick - good work! This episode proves to me that it is possible to sustain the series beyond the cinematic opening scenes. Parody is long gone, Freeman is yours now. I am really looking forward to CP and other, slower paced stories from you.

Thanks Ross!

For some reason when i down load this episode and the new one WMP says that this file was compressed using a codec that is not supported. The weird thing is that all the episodes before worked fine, did you change any thing? And does any one know how to fix this?

Still when i watch these over and over i still laugh.

Personally, I've really liked Freeman's Mind from 1 to 20 -- including the 10.5 special.

To me, those were among the greatest moments of my youth. A boat full of candies. =D