GG Machinima

Sign in to follow this  

Aliens aren't invading, Freeman, you're just being paranoid. The mailman's not spying on you, Freeman, you're just being paranoid. There's no society of anthropomorphic frog people living in the sewer, Freeman, you're just being paranoid. Owls can't read your thoughts, Freeman, you're just being paranoid.

Sorry.

That was pretty funny. :D

I will not stop until all of my foes go down in flames.

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4950/flamingsigld7.jpg

Wait, how did you guys even find this? It doesn't show up on the machinima FM playlist and if I search for the name of the episode on Youtube I don't get any relevant results.

i saw it on the FM playlist last night and posted in the ep38 uploaded to machinima thread about it. then this thread showed up. checking the times this thread posted just under 1 minute before i posted, oh well whos counting.

The waiting till the video is made public is reminding me of a Beavis and Butt-Head episode called Killing Time, where the two wait for something to come on TV for 2 hours. But the time till they mark it public is unknown...

Does anybody know how to view private youtube videos without permission from the uploader? Any members seeing this, share you're knowledge! Any guests viewing this forum who know how, make an account immediately!

EDIT:

Couldn't get the vid, but look at what I did get!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I just leaked pics from the upcoming Freeman's Mind Episode 38.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Machinima is probably just adding the intro and the outro so when there done (after they've added like 400 more COD videos that are basically the same) the'll get there ass in gear and put out the good content like Freeman's Mind

It works in New Zealand, but not US maybe? Download it and upload it elsewhere immediately!

It works in New Zealand, but not US maybe? Download it and upload it elsewhere immediately!

I seen it on Machinimas Channel

Doesn't work in UK either.

I seen it on Machinimas Channel

Link?

It's working now... odd... and also, YESSSSSS!!! BUFFER, YOU SONOFABITCH!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!YES! BUFFERRRRRRRRR!!!!!

This worked for me, eventually.

going through machinimas channel page and finding it in their uploads tab you can watch it on their channel page but clicking the name or using the videos link to go to the actual video page has it saying the video is still private. what a rediculous glitch this is, way to go youtube. :x

Still says the video is private regardless of how I try to view the video, direct youtube search, machinima youtube channel, makes no difference other than the font of the "private video" message.

Your browser may have the old page cached. It works for me now.

I'm not sure if I had anything to do with it, but I left Machinima a message about the video being private on Facebook seven hours ago. I got a reply to it a few hours ago, so I'm sure they noticed.

Yeah that happened to me too, and it pissed me off until, for some reason, it actually worked. I guess my only advice is keep trying. Try try again, and if you don't try again you will be hit in the head with a shovel.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."