FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 21

Sign in to follow this  

Just had a thought about the new intro, it would be cool if you could throw in one of the scientists random lines over the fly in to the screen, preferably a different one each episode either that or if you (or someone you could access) could do a decent impression toss in something small.

The only problem I could guess here is that the current intro is probably too short for that to work properly considering you probably don't want voice over the title.

Just an idea.

haahah man very good, your the best man comin out fast very very awsome

I was thinking that the echo in the audio was actually an effect you added since most of the places that freeman strolls through are normally empty and would probably echo anyway

AWESOME

why you didn't took the big revolver of the guard??

so damn funny i was expecting him to take the revolver or try to kill the damn giant alien dude

wow, another new episode? you're spoiling us!

Great episode. My only critism is that you didn't comment on the guard, fact that he was gone when you turned back around, would've made good material.

Keep up the goodwork though!!!

Hey Ross,

Amazing work putting this out so quickly after the last one! Be sure to leave yourself some time to relax between episodes too!

It's weird, when I right-click save as the wmv, I get a file with no sound, but when I click on it, load it in firefox and then use my download helper to get it off the webpage it seems to work fine...anyone else have this issue?

I have no issues with echo thing. Actually, the first time I heard it I thought it nicely fits in to the surroundings. Great episode, as always. Can't wait to see Freemans whacking people with magnum. Because you'll start using it the next time Freeman find it, right? That's how it was with shotgun, if I remember it right.

nice episode as always, it's great that despite the quickening of pace the episode quality is still top-notch, a little worried about the train tunnels though, hated that part, and bare tunnels do not give much source for comedy.

Wow, Ross. It's great to have the episodes out so quickly! I, like many, don't want to pressure you to keep the episodes released in such a short timespan, though. It's hard. You obviously have more important things to do. LIKE CIVIL PROTEC-*shot*

But really, I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Nice job, I just wonder how this will pan out in Half Life 2 if you ever make it there. Oh great, I just added more pressure.

I love Freeman'sd mind and Civil Protection they arfe really cool

Ross, this episode was fantastic.

I can't believe how hard you work for us. Thank you so much. I'm glad you're getting paid something for this now: machinima doesn't realize how lucky they are to have you.

Take care buddy. We're still here man! We're still supporting you!

~Tom

The bloopers comment is a good idea. May be a bit of a pain if you haven't kept them though.

I liked this episode, I wished that you could focus more on the NPC though. Gordon's interaction with more than just his own crazy head and a bunch of aliens is funny, but it'd be interesting to see more talking NPC action. Like when he met those two weirdo's by the lazor's, how they asked about the dough nuts and Gordon made a comment about them creeping him out. "Come play with us Gordon, forever. And ever. And ever." That was my favorite episode solely for that reason.

Everything else worked nicely. The cue and reaction you did with the giant... Alien... thing that the soldiers were shooting was priceless. Even the short interaction with the guard was funny, though it seemed a bit too rushed, maybe. Everything else was great, another classic hilarious Freeman's Mind episode. I also love that so many episodes are coming up, good luck with catching everything up to schedule, and keep up the brilliant work. Behind yah all the way. (Expect more of my annoying reviewish comments in the future.)

yay another boss...

love the show thing

Hey, the echo thing works! It's like at some points, your screaming instead of thinking, and it echoes in the most appropriate places! I think you should keep the echo when it gets to those points, because it works.

You're a madman, Ross. A brilliantly funny madman.

there's no rush dude, take the time you need, we assume you have life out there ^^