FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 21

Sign in to follow this  

I wish you would spend more time on your new vids, quality not quantity, I'm willing to wait and I'm sure everyone else is willing if you bump up the quality even a little bit.

@Anonymous at 05:35:28

But the videos are of great quality! How much better can they get?

Awesome work!

Can't wait for Gordons very first thought when entering Xen.

hey, why didnt you picked up the gun? oh wait, i see you tried to let the guard keep it, but, will you pick it up later?

this one and 20 are shorter than the other ones. why?

In my opinion, it seems like more time was spent on the dialogue for this episode than in most of the other recent ones. Maybe that's just because Freeman seems more energetic here with a lot more furious yelling. You know that's what us fanatics like.

since ive been here last two new episodes! keep it up Ross

I LOVE YOU ROSS!!! IN A TOTALLY GAY WAY!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This is the best episode since 14...In terms of script...I loved this one more than the others...

Way to go Ross!!! Please get back to the subtitle emails as soon as you can!

About the subs... I can help u with that. I speak spanish and english. Also it would be cool that you do a post or something here to let us know when you start taking volunteers.

It's so awesome he's the funniest person ever not including lee evans

Hopefully the next episode will be more than 7 minutes long and he gets the trip mines.

you guys forgot the magnum back there. one of the most powerful weapons in the game. thats alright its still a awesome video

Holy buckets that was fast! Didn't even get to watch episode 20 yet. So, according to your monday, the other one is coming tomorrow? HOOYAH! Can't wait.

And a few side notes:

TO: Anonymous at 10:44:17, his first thought in Xen was 'What the (d)uck?' (I don't like to swear)

And Ross Scott, I was wondering, I haven't played the PC version but I played the PS2 copy and there is an alternate ending. Is there one on the PC copy? And if there is, which ending are you going to take?

And don't burn yourself out.

BOYCOTT! BOYCOTT!

Just kidding. Valve joke. Bad I know.

Personally, I can't even tell the echos are there. Keep them coming, but not to fast alright?

Yea Ross you should just release all of your raw voice cuts I would listen to that we are your fans we eat up stuff even you would think boring as Hell!

And thanks for explaining why Freeman didn't pick the gun up when I saw you weren't going to I was hoping you would make some reference to it to keep all the "why did you skip the shotgun" people away lol.

what do you do when you are through the game? Didnt machinima just hire you for FM?

Please get the trip mines and use the grenade launcher in the next ep!