FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 38

Oh, he'll remember when they start shooting him. Or he'll just see one and it'll jog his memory "Ah, AH Uniform, UNIFORM!"

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Nah, he'll probably just see those two guys walking, try to reach them, and then the other guy to the first floor (which won't be seen before) will start shooting at him and he'll understand or remember that military = not friendly :-(

Always liked this piece of art for aliens.

attachment.php?attachmentid=285578&d=1301000972

That's badass. Makes me want to learn to draw.

Yeah, I'm positive that's a PS painting. Looks very similar to other PS artists I've seen.

Still, the first thought that came to mind when I saw that was "damn someone put a lot of work into Ross' Alien"

Retired Forum Moderator

Makes me want to learn to Photoshop. And draw. And alter genes to make actual organisms like that.

Makes me want to learn to Photoshop. And draw. And alter genes to make actual organisms like that.

Quick! send that picture to the scientists!

Retired Forum Moderator

When I got up at 1 Am last night for a drink I stopped on the computer to check my email, and when I saw the new episode I knew I wasn't getting back to sleep anytime soon.

Great episode!

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I noticed the voice acting seemed a little loud. It may be that I haven't seen an episode recently, or possibly it actually IS relatively loud compared to other episodes. Its somewhat obtrusively odd however to hear freeman thinking so loudly that it easily overpowers gunfire and trip mines going off.

I noticed the voice acting seemed a little loud. It may be that I haven't seen an episode recently, or possibly it actually IS relatively loud compared to other episodes. Its somewhat obtrusively odd however to hear freeman thinking so loudly that it easily overpowers gunfire and trip mines going off.

That may be a result of the change in audio drivers he mentioned in a news post.

Retired Forum Moderator

This is going to sound like an incredibly stupid question, but I can't see any of the attachments on this forum. No button to click...no pictures...it's frustrating. Why is this? How do I view attachments? I've never had this problem anywhere else before.

Anyway, in regards to the episode...funny stuff. Totally my mood going through that section too. It's a godawful section of the game, I must say...so poorly designed because it's so unclear where you're supposed to go.

I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such.

This is going to sound like an incredibly stupid question, but I can't see any of the attachments on this forum. No button to click...no pictures...it's frustrating. Why is this? How do I view attachments? I've never had this problem anywhere else before.

It might be your forum display settings in your User Control Panel. If you can't see the "UCP" button at the top, go to ucp.php (make sure you're logged in).

Over in "Options", you should see "Board preferences". Click that to expand it. Then go into "Edit display options". Make sure your "display" things are set to "Yes" (if you want to turn off avatars, signatures, whatevs). Hope that helps.

Realy i am waiting for ep 39 :lol: but problems is everywhere those days :cry: i whis you luck to fix all of em (if bad language don't blaim i am from Lithuania

I wish Ross updated the board more, it doesn't even matter if the episodes out, I check back here everyday and seeing any progress just brightens my day.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."