FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 22

Sign in to follow this  

Congratulations with the new episode. Pretty funny. Im liking how your using the dialouge to just sort of make us ignore him going places he wouldnt usually. Keep up the good work.

i was just sitting here and sudennly my rss reader beeped and i am happy

Actually that has to do more with me running out of time, but I thought he actually had a pretty clear purpose this time as opposed to most others.

Man that was a good one. it feels like one of the earlier ones and was hilarious.

"They're like squeak toys from hell!"

Love it, i never get tired of the new ways to find to describe the monsters of Half-Life. Keep at it Ross.

Wow Ross, you are on fire - these episodes have been flying out onto the net so quickly!

Keep up the good work, I think you're a bit hard on yourself when it comes to quality of the episodes, I think they're all damn good!

What do you mean with delay? You have sent like 4 out this month? Im very happy

These episodes are coming out so fast. Don't hurt yourself.

The episode is awesome Ross and I have an idea. Maybe you could do an episode in the Training Course or something. I know that there won't be a lot of action in there, but maybe you could think of something. Just an idea. )

Hehe. I could definatly see myself playing that sport.

Another masterpeice, Ross!

Good lord Ross, slow down! We really don't need more than one episode in a week, and it's clearly taking a toll on you to do this many.

Also, what's Machina making you do that's not Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection?

I think I just saw an advisory warning on youtube for violence. Wow things are changing.

Awesome episode. Loved it, and please, don't stress yourself out that much.

/Chris

Awesome yet again! I'm always so happy to find a new episode, thanks a lot for this Ross! You're awesome.

'I think my voice acting could have been better' What!? It's fantastic. In fact, this series is the best thing to ever hit the net. Don't be so hard on yourself; it doesn't get better than this.

Set your out of office response to "Thank you, but fuck off."

Bloody awesome episode Ross. Loved the lines about the houndeyes and the part about brushing with death so many times Freeman should give him high fives.

Still.... slow down dude, if you keep this pace up you might kill yourself, and that would

WTF? I wasn't finished typing... anyway, as I was saying, slow down on your work, your health is more important.

Your dying from overworking yourself would be bad for all parties involved.

Sorry about the delay?? What delay?? These come out faster than I thought possible! =D

loved the episode

very funny

cant wait 4 next one

and civil protection